Hello Guest September 20, 2024, 07:50:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Xfire support  (Read 2843 times)

htf99

• Forum member
Xfire support
« on: August 28, 2007, 19:58:40 »

Let's get this game supported by xfire.

Reply here: http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=142276

For those who dont know xfire yet:  http://www.xfire.com/

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
Re: Xfire support
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 20:02:38 »

I'll have to wait and see if they have a built in messenger/VHF radio in multi player. Other wise we need a team speak and xfire :P

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 08:40:26 »

I'll have to wait and see if they have a built in messenger/VHF radio in multi player. Other wise we need a team speak and xfire :P
Maybe once vstep have the patch released they may have the time to let people know what
is planed for multiplayer as reguards this because everyone is asking maybe that nice :D  D.J.M can get
to know for us  :) grovel grovel ;)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 10:26:11 »

Maybe once vstep have the patch released they may have the time to let people know what
is planed for multiplayer as reguards this because everyone is asking maybe that nice :D  D.J.M can get
to know for us  :) grovel grovel ;)

LOL, thank you for the 'nice' compliment ;)

Grovelling won't help in this instance......or any other for that matter, we aren't informed about every feature included, whether now or in the future ;).  As soon as we are able to inform you of any new features, we will let you know ;)

I personally wouldn't like Xfire support, I would prefer it all to be in-game browser technology rather than any other support, but that's me :D

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

htf99

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 10:37:55 »

Ingame support would be great but that doesn't have to stop us from trying to get xfire support.

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 10:48:40 »

Ingame support would be great but that doesn't have to stop us from trying to get xfire support.

Absolutely, I agree totally ;).  That was my own personal opinion of course :D
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Kutadog

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2007, 13:22:41 »

;) Great game guys, very happy, bugs don't bother me, just brush them off. But as for X-Fire I can see your side that you  don't want in game support and totally agree, but even a link or a add in x-fire would be nice. I use X-fire to find new games and who is playing them.  Often peolpe see me playing a game thru x-fire and buzz me to find out if the game is any good.  As usuall I tell them its great.  I would love to have ppl ask me about SS08, from where I could link them to the website, hopefully they will buy the game and so on.  Just lettin ppl know that X-Fire is a great advertising tool and a great way to spread the love of SS08.
Thanks for my 2cents worth.

cargohauler

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2007, 18:15:12 »

I have to say, Xfire has not pleased me in the past. It laggs up the games, messes with your in game controlls, and usually crashes game and sometimes the computer. I dont reccomend people using it.

SSNick

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2007, 18:34:18 »

I have to say, Xfire has not pleased me in the past. It laggs up the games, messes with your in game controlls, and usually crashes game and sometimes the computer. I dont reccomend people using it.

Yea i agree,It be messing up my games to,and cutting them off and showing an error message
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines