Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 02:58:03 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Elbe and Furie for SSE?  (Read 4377 times)

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
Elbe and Furie for SSE?
« on: July 30, 2010, 22:23:27 »

Hi Guys

Just wondering, will the Elbe and Furie be making a return in SSE? There has been no sign of them, wondering if they will be in a add-on/Shipyard like they were for SS08?

Thanks,

TFM

Matthew Brown

• Forum member
Re: Elbe and Furie for SSE?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 23:02:09 »

Hmmm yes, that would seem rather strange.
I would probably feel out of pocket knowing I would have to buy the Elbe all over again in the shipyard.
Sort of a strange really, I would be thinking, well I already bought the Elbe why do I have to buy her again?
Another 5€ .

Very strange feeling lol  :doh:

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 23:15:58 »

Sort of a strange really, I would be thinking, well I already bought the Elbe why do I have to buy her again?
Another 5€ .

Well, if you buy a new car, of the same brand and type, only a newer version of the recent year, then you don't get the wheels for free just cause your old car had wheels aswell.   ::)  ;D

If they'd return in the shipyard, they'd be overhauled, renewed and many many hours of work would have gone into that. That can't just be given away, obviously. It's a new thing, that just happens to look like the old. Surely you want Vstep to make some money so they can keep doing their thing?   ;D

Fred

oceandream

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 00:48:24 »

ahaa i see! :evil:
here look at 0:36...i see name that is " Dutch seagoing steamtugboat-furie"
http://www.youtube.com/user/ShipSimAtVSTEP#p/u/6/N-vbGjo9zHU
I believe they will be included in SSE on release date...
Like captain mitch says "Theres always hope"

Kind regards

Join Greenpeace virtual today
We need more members too keep out forum active

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 02:21:59 »

That is not SSE, that is Nautis aka SS Pro.  ;)

And things that are in Nautis, are NOT by definition going to be in SSE too. On the contrary. There is a huge difference. And the cost of the game and the cost of Nautis, speaks for itself.

So you can't use anything from Nautis as 'proof that it will be in SSE'. I am afraid.

Just so no one takes speculation into the realm of 'but it was promised that....'    ;D

Regards,
Fred

Captain. Mitch

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 09:40:26 »

Well i hope they will be in the SSE too.

Maybe they will be in "The Shipyard" and then, again the 10 € for the same ships...

I don't think so...

I will enjoy in Elbe/Furie  in the Ship Simulator 2008.

If i will buy something from "The Shipyard", that will be some yachts/ocean liners/cruise ships ( all of them ) if there are 10 yachts, il buy them all for 50 €  ;D

Well, if you buy a new car, of the same brand and type, only a newer version of the recent year, then you don't get the wheels for free just cause your old car had wheels aswell.   ::)  ;D

If they'd return in the shipyard, they'd be overhauled, renewed and many many hours of work would have gone into that. That can't just be given away, obviously. It's a new thing, that just happens to look like the old. Surely you want Vstep to make some money so they can keep doing their thing?   ;D

Fred

Well, if you have the same type car, and you want to buy a new one, the same type, just the new version, you can give the old one in the company for new one, and then you got A HUGE discount on the new one, almost in a half of a price!

So... that could be with these too, but... what can we do, unless HOPEING!

VSTEP needs to earn some money too... they are doing all the work, we all just playing theyr product, they need to be reward for these master pieces!

Kind regards.
Capt. Mitch
« Last Edit: July 31, 2010, 09:42:23 by Captain. Mitch »

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 10:00:41 »

Well, if you have the same type car, and you want to buy a new one, the same type, just the new version, you can give the old one in the company for new one, and then you got A HUGE discount on the new one, almost in a half of a price!

Well, it depends ofcourse at how good your old one still is, how 'young' and well maintained it still is, etc.
But, I just used it as a quick example. A car has a much higher value and also a high resale value, if it's well maintained. You can sell that car to someone else again.

A game that costs a few tenners, does not have that going on.

But you never know..  maybe they offer some shipyard addons - if there will be any - at a discount for people who already purchased the same one for SS08. They did a similar thing when the SS06 addon went along to become New Horizons.

But I think they're worth every penny, anyway.  ;D

Fred

Captain. Mitch

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 10:58:39 »

Well i think that too....  ;)

But the problem is, what my parents don't understend me...

They don't know how important to me that is, so when i bought "Collector Editions", "Elbe" & "Furie" some 8 months ago, even if i bought that with my money, they were angry, they told me that i'm crazy to spend 50 € on the games...

Maybe they have right, i could use that money for something more important than games, BUT, i have no chanse to have some ship experience in my real life, so Ship Simulator is very important to me...

I like it, and i'l spend all my money on it, even my parents maybe aren't happy about that....

Maybe if they take me to a cruise i'l think about it, but on the and i'l buy the Ship Simulator anyway, and no one can't say to me any good reason why not to buy it BECAUSE I WILL!

I can't wait to come out.

Luckly, the summer was here, so i could work and save some money for the Ship Simulator Extremes...

I just now need to wait the pre-order, because i can't wait any day more!!

So i do agree about that, and i don't give a dame about the costs, about some discount, or anything like that, how much the price is high... i don't mind that, because if i don't have the money, i'l work harder and save it, and i'l BUY that GAME!

And yes, i need to work harder these summer because I HOPE that there will be some mega yachts or cruise ships in "The Shipyard", and i'm ready to spent all my money on the yacht for SSE.  ;D

I don't know what's the name of that sick? Madness?? Maybe...  ;)

Kind regards.
Capt. Mitch

dodweb

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 22:29:32 »

Sounds like youre quite responsible with your money Cpt. Mitch, hope youll get it sorted.

I personally wouldnt mind paying for a refreshed Elbe for SSE, it's my favorite ship in SS08 (though I think Ill fall in love with the Esperanza in SSE and have that as my primary ship from then on). It's also nice to know that a few euros will go to keeping the real Elbe afloat as well.

Nathan|C

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 23:13:27 »

http://www.youtube.com/user/ShipSimAtVSTEP#p/u/6/N-vbGjo9zHU
Kind regards

I remember when the SS Pro wave system seemed stunning to us...and then we saw SSE!! :doh:

Tavares Junior

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2010, 04:28:31 »

In the end it's gonna be a not so fair busines as long we shall expend money again with some ship's.

VSTEP coould be more creative and politic correct and then update all the SS08 ship's accordingly to the SSE then if want to make more  money with ship's just start work with it's creativity and make new ship's / boats / tug's and or environments.

New cars are coming... better than the previous for sure....  :thumbs:

:2thumbs:
Tavares Jr
** Open Sea - Radar observer - SMCP - GPS / Chart Plotters / Certifyed yatch Master
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines