Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 11:01:51 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RMS Queen Mary and QE2, an idea for two ships????  (Read 3214 times)

Thomas N Walker

• Forum member
RMS Queen Mary and QE2, an idea for two ships????
« on: July 28, 2010, 23:11:46 »

We are all wondering what ships we would like in the all new SS, i think that the RMS Queen Mary and the QE2 will be a big hit. There isnt really a problem in them as they are both out of service now and one of the top most famous ships in the world. Who knows RMS Queen Mary and RMS Titanic, can re-create the blue ribbond for crossing the pond. 

Captain. Mitch

• Forum member
Re: RMS Queen Mary and QE2, an idea for two ships????
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2010, 10:34:11 »

Hello, Thomas N Walker, welcome on the forum, have fun!

Well, first i need to tell you, that there are at least 20 topics with these suggestions, so maybe the opening another one isn't important, what do you think?

Also, for the suggestions, requests and other you need to use these topic ( link down ).

http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php/board,4.0.html

But that will moderators decide what will they do with these topic...

And now my opinion on these ships.

RMS Queen Mary:

These is a real nice, old ocean liner! And you are right, i think these ship should definitly be in the Ship Simulator, it is the liner who had a big part in the history of line cruises, for a long time it was the fastest, most luxury and the best ocean liner on the line from the Europe to the America, it first had the bulb shape to cut the waves, from that reason it was the fastest.
Also it is a very popular ocean liner, and it is out of use, so i think it would be very nice to get it back in use in the virtual world.
 :thumbs:

RMS Queen Mary 2:

Also, an very nice ocean liner, it's one of the world's most important ocean liners, also it's wonderful, some time ago it was the largest passenger ship, it's very popular, luxury and exotic, i think it should be in the Ship Simulator, a lot of fans would like that, also it would go great with the envirorments New York/Southampton
I think it should be there.

Also i'm positive with that, these ships have incredible list of fans on these forum, i think everyone would like to see these ships in the Ship Simulato and also it's known that we need more ocean liner/cruise ships so, that is a positive thing! :thumbs:  

Many kind regards.
Capt. Mitch
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 10:36:41 by Captain. Mitch »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines