Hello Guest April 25, 2024, 02:06:13 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: license key  (Read 1869 times)

alaskahunter23

• Forum member
license key
« on: June 02, 2010, 00:23:46 »

I have a ship sim 2008 and ive installed it but ive lost my license key. so how do i get a new license key

Wave Music

• Forum member
Re: license key
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2010, 00:43:37 »

If you have lost your license key, and you do not have shipsim still installed on your pc (old or new), and you did not buy it directly off of the website, then the only thing you can do, is show Vstep some proof of purchase, if you have that. A receipt of some kind, to show that you have a legal copy.

If you can do that, send this, along with the request for a new licensekey and the reason, to info@shipsim.com.

If you do not have any proof of purchase, then I am afraid nothing can be done. You yourself are responsible for your belongings, and the safety/whereabouts of those. Sorry.

Regards,
Fred
keep it gnarly

Captain. Mitch

• Forum member
Re: license key
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2010, 07:35:53 »

Uhh, you got a big problem.

First: Do you have the little book in the CD box wich you get when you purchase the original CD. On the last page there is a CD key. Try to take a look for it!

Second: Maybe you can find the CD key somwhere in the Instalation like it has "Elbe", "Furie" and Collectors Edition. Try to search.

Try to find some proof, take a picture of a recept, of a CD box, CD or some other things...
If you found something send it to VSTEP.

The last what you can do is to go in the shop where did you bought it and ask them if they do remember you, if they do, take them as a witness.  ;D

Try to found the key in the house...

GOD LUCK!

Welcome to the forum!! And if you do find the losted key the first thing if you find it REGISTER IT ON THESE FORUM in you profile, so you can always had it, and play the multiplayer.

Kind Regards.
Capt. Mitch
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines