Hello Guest April 19, 2024, 18:35:12 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ships That May Be In SS Extremes - The Sightings.  (Read 11728 times)

McGherkin

• Forum member
Ships That May Be In SS Extremes - The Sightings.
« on: May 24, 2010, 20:02:55 »

OK, so most of you have seen the topic 'Ships That May Be In SS Extremes' (or at least you should have!), but someone suggested to me that I show where each ship has been spotted. I like this idea, so here goes nothing!

Click on an image to see the larger version of it.

First things first. Esperanza and two harpooners in the bag.

Coastguard Interceptor 'Cod', Coastguard Cutter, A RHIB, lifeboats and even smaller USCG boat. Note also Sigita and an interesting red speck in the background.

Agile Solution makes a welcome return, along with Red Jet 4 and Mare Australe (Wachthaven III)

Not much new in this one, but the Bugsier 2 is there.

This is how we know the fishing vessel is called Sigita...

Arie Visser, P6 and Pride of Rotterdam all appear here.

Portoferraio Angel and Bora Bora appear here...

RPA12, Erik Raude and a Gas Rig appear here. Erik Raude has been replaced with a different rig in the background in one of Frank's video interviews.

Ocean Star is shown here...

Vermaas appears to have returned...

Sherpa, RHIB 'Inferno', Karel Doormand Class Frigate 'Van Herwijnen' and a La Fayette class frigate are all seen in this video for the first time.

Well here we have lots to see in these screenshots.
Screenshot 2 shows Greenpeace's Rainbow Warrior III
Screenshot 4 shows a (red! :-X) Marbella Delight (and a plane...)
Screenshot 11 shows VSTP7, a Motor Yacht, another RHIB, and a Power Cruiser... thing.
Screenshot 12 is full of new stuff. Harpoon boat Yushin Maru, factory ship Nisshin Maru, Greenpeace RHIB Billy G, a helicopter, and just to confuse things, Agile Solution thrown in with a new name - Oriental Blackbird.
http://www.shipsim.com/products/shipsimulatorextremes
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 20:30:41 by McGherkin »
Almost never here, try here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines