Hello Guest September 20, 2024, 11:37:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Any news about SSE, VSTEP?  (Read 47726 times)

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
Re: Any news about SSE, VSTEP?
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2010, 10:29:31 »

I guess I'll go back to sleep then...
Ferryman, wake me up when there'll be any shout about SSE.

So next year it is then...  :-[

Ballast

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2010, 10:43:00 »

Not even a 'seen the topic, we might think about it' post.....  ::)
It's the crew that makes the difference

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2010, 11:03:31 »

I see that none of you have thought frank is a member of the forum and reads it
his last post in F.A.Q 28th april  telling you about the new screenshots.
Why not try A NICE PM ASKING if its possible for news . ;)
Frank_VSTEP
                                                                                            Eric  :captain:

TJK

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2010, 11:14:41 »

Here are the latest press realize
http://www.paradoxplaza.com/press/2010/4/ship-simulator-extremes-screenshots-released

and here are the topic that you can discus the new screen shots

http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php/topic,18575.msg251460.html#msg251460

so i think they come with news when they have some, but as Eric say a pm are a good idea

here are the link to Frank's pm
http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=17444

Tore

« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:16:22 by TJK »

Ballast

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2010, 11:15:10 »

The Esperanza screenshot is over a year old now. Although i'm pretty exciting about the other screenshots - they bring nothing new to the table. If im right, the info shown on the other screenshots, is released at the same time as the Esperanza screenshot.

I am sure that you agree that bombarding Frank's PM box with the same question in all varieties possible isn't that much of a good idea right?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:17:37 by Ballast »

TJK

« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2010, 11:19:36 »

Agree with you i think Frank are reading this topics to, so if he have news it will be published

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2010, 11:23:43 »

The Esperanza screenshot is over a year old now. Although i'm pretty exciting about the other screenshots - they bring nothing new to the table.

Totally agree.  Only new vessel - trawler - can be recognised on them as "new ship".

I am sure that you agree that bombarding Frank's PM box with the same question in all varieties possible isn't that much of a good idea right?

Totally agree.

Me:  "Hello, Frank.  I'm wondering, will there be a floating crane, SR.N4, Incat, new AHTS in SSE?  Thanks.  :)"
Frank thinking:  "Yesterday someone was asking about including Olympic, Britannic, QM2, QE2, Oasis, etc. & now this!   Ugggghhhh"
Frank writing:  "You'll have to wait & see.  ;)"

^ Yep, my question will be answered.

keep it gnarly

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2010, 11:26:23 »

Hi All
To me there are two choices
1 moan on the forum about there being no updates or news
2 take the bull by the horns and do something about it asking in a nice way by enough members
   will let them know there members are out here hungry for news /waiting to buy.
 Yes they are very busy but without the support of you guys there would not be extremes
                                                                                                                    Eric

Just my thoughts  !:) !:)
There has to be a comedien
 I  said ask for news not ask for every ship crane floating barge ferry cruise ship in the universe
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:30:38 by sadsid »

Ballast

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2010, 11:43:24 »

Moaning? As WM clearly stated in the openingspost, this topic isn't for moaning, whining nor trolling. We are not some bunch of onepostwonders crying about a missing rivet on the Titanic's hull. I cant seem to recall the last time that any member posted in this topic, the so called 'hardcore players', moaned about anything. Don't get grumpy because someone just busted your arguments.

JHB

• Forum member
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2010, 11:57:47 »

Moaning? As WM clearly stated in the openingspost, this topic isn't for moaning, whining nor trolling. We are not some bunch of onepostwonders crying about a missing rivet on the Titanic's hull. I cant seem to recall the last time that any member posted in this topic, the so called 'hardcore players', moaned about anything. Don't get grumpy because someone just busted your arguments.

<---and funny, that ballast starts ranting about moaning, while using a avatar with a character that looks like it is gonna freak out anytime :D (just joking, nothing personally...lol ;))

Ballast

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2010, 12:04:29 »

Don't tell me i have a temper!

:D

Traddles

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2010, 12:15:08 »

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/press/2010/4/ship-simulator-extremes-screenshots-released

This mentions, quite clearly, Q3 as intended release date. Q3 is July, August & September. Since Paradox are the actual publishers, not just selling agents, then I tend to believe what they say. Take your pick, you could be right or wrong three times over. :angel:  When I was young it was always stressed to me that patience was a virtue. ::)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 12:21:35 by Traddles »
Retired, UK foreign going Masters Ticket.

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2010, 12:29:41 »

Angus, we're not about the actual release date or system requirements or anything among that.
The point is that there should be something new from VSTEP, like revealing a new environment, ship list, new screenshots that show something new, than what we have already seen. Something to keep the community alive till the game release (if it'll be ever released).

*Marty, I'm not whining/moaning/trolling.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 12:44:44 by Wave Music »
keep it gnarly

TNeves

• Forum member
« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2010, 14:47:19 »

Guys, the RSS of the site is working fine.

I am in, for news, or just a screenshot ;D

mvsmith

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2010, 14:47:58 »

Something to keep the community alive till the game release (if it'll be ever released).

*Marty, I'm not whining/moaning/trolling.

So far as I know, no decision to cancel Extremes is under active consideration at this time, despite any rumors you may have dredged up.

Matthew Brown

• Forum member
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2010, 15:03:49 »

Yeah I can confirm that the RSS doesn't work. Might not mean anything at all though?

But I don't mind waiting a little bit for SSE it's ok.  But one thing I think VSTEP could do is just release not an official demo. But one mission on a new boat that we havent seen yet in a brand new environment we havent seen yet, maybe  :thumbs: then its not giving the whole game away.
Only if it was a really short mission I know it would rock!  :2thumbs:

But well done VSTEP looking good so far!

McGherkin

• Forum member
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2010, 15:05:58 »

Yeah I can confirm that the RSS doesn't work. Might not mean anything at all though?

Well it never really worked properly in the first place - giving people's emails away...
Almost never here, try here.

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2010, 15:07:40 »

But one thing I think VSTEP could do is just release not an official demo. But one mission on a new boat that we havent seen yet in a brand new environment we havent seen yet, maybe  :thumbs: then its not giving the whole game away.

Demos usually out together with the game.
keep it gnarly

Matthew Brown

• Forum member
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2010, 15:11:04 »

No its always worked  :thumbs: its a wee little thing up in the toolbar and always displays latest posts in the forum  :D about yesterday it stopped working.

McGherkin

• Forum member
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2010, 15:13:43 »

No its always worked  :thumbs: its a wee little thing up in the toolbar and always displays latest posts in the forum  :D about yesterday it stopped working.

Try looking at in Windows Live Mail.
^^^ CLICK ^^^
Almost never here, try here.

Matthew Brown

• Forum member
« Reply #45 on: May 13, 2010, 15:23:12 »

oh right i see yes  :thumbs: strange that, i use it a different way the rss.

But anyway lets get back on topic  ;)  clear the channel for any vstep news if any should arise  :thumbs:

mvsmith

« Reply #46 on: May 13, 2010, 15:59:38 »

...But one thing I think VSTEP could do is just release not an official demo. But one mission on a new boat that we havent seen yet in a brand new environment we havent seen yet, maybe  :thumbs: then its not giving the whole game away.

But well done VSTEP looking good so far!

Because Extremes is a different program from SS08, no mission from Extremes could be played in SS08, nor could any new environment be displayed.
Any live demonstration would have to wait until Extremes is working.

mvsmith

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2010, 13:41:36 »

Good news: VSTEP are still estimating a release date in August.

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2010, 13:45:22 »

Good news: VSTEP are still estimating a release date in August.

That's good, more chances that the game will be out on 24th of September.
keep it gnarly

sadsid († 2016)

• IN MEMORIAM
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2010, 13:54:17 »

Here is from this weeks download pack

This 27th pack marks the conclusion of more than six months of free download packs and improvements for Ship Simulator 2008. The coming weeks will see the introduction of a revamped Shipsim.com website, featuring all info related to the upcoming Ship Simulator Extremes game. The site will host many new community features, information about the exciting new game, as well as the option to pre-order Ship Simulator Extremes, so you can be among the first to try it out when it is released in August 2010.

Keep watching your newsletters or www.shipsim.com
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines