Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 17:37:32 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for my lost download  (Read 866 times)

toni81

• Forum member
Looking for my lost download
« on: May 01, 2010, 23:20:40 »

Hello.

I just downloaded Bugsier 2 & Jumbo Pontoon Super Pack. I installed it but cannot find the new vessel and missions when I launch SS2008 program.

Which folder do I install this in? Do I need New Horizons for this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Toni

Shipaddict

• Forum member
Re: Looking for my lost download
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 23:24:27 »

Hello Toni :)

In order to use Bugsier 2, you do indeed need the New Horizons addon.

As for Jumbo Javelin, you can download it by going to your profile, scrolling down to the licence key orange registration boxes, and you will see a message saying that you can download Jumbo Javelin using the key provided.

Installing is easy, double click on the file you downloaded and it will launch the installer. However I believe the super pack installers have options allowing you to choose what to install, so make sure you tick the boxes to install new missions.

Hope this helps,
Mike

mvsmith

Re: Looking for my lost download
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 00:21:50 »

Hi Toni,

After you install Javelin, you will need to install the Jumbo SuperPack again.

Likewise, if you get New Horizons you will need to install the B2 SuperPack again.

A bug in the SuperPack installer allows it to install an “improved” ship even though the original ship is not present. This causes a message asking for the serial key if you try to use that ship.
When you install New Horizons or Javelin it overwrites the SuperPack files. That is why you need to run the SuperPack installer again.

Regards,
Marty
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines