Hello Guest September 29, 2024, 06:28:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tianic video contest on youtube  (Read 2953 times)

whitestarline1912

• Forum member
Tianic video contest on youtube
« on: April 13, 2010, 21:03:02 »

Hello forum.
I am making a contest on youtube for titanic videos. make your videos and send them to me on youtube, captainofthetitanic. I will be the judge :2thumbs:. if you have any questions, please send me a message on youtube or the forum. Long story short, the winner, I will promote your videos to everybody i know and everyone on youtube (if possible). Thanks!  :captain:

Wave Music

• Forum member
Re: Tianic video contest on youtube
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 21:11:49 »

Will the winner get some benefits among other youtubers whose Titanic videos were uploaded 2 - 3 years ago & have 5,000 - 50,000 views/rates (or "likes")/favourites ?
keep it gnarly

whitestarline1912

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 21:18:22 »

Will the winner get some benefits among other youtubers whose Titanic videos were uploaded 2 - 3 years ago & have 5,000 - 50,000 views/rates (or "likes")/favourites ?
first you need to make a video about the titanic and make it really good, maybe add some music. then send them to me. I will watch them all and judge to see which is best. then on my birthday (may 5th) i will announce the winners. If you win, I will promote your videos saying they are really really great. which will then trigger lots and lots of people watching your videos and lots of publicity because lots of people watch my videos and they will say "hey lets go watch his videos!"

whitestarline1912

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 21:26:41 »

i really dont care if it was made in 1500 BC or now. I just want some titanic videos that you think are good and if it is really good you will win

clanky

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 22:39:57 »

Oh dear God no.

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 22:40:44 »

i really dont care if it was made in 1500 BC or now. I just want some titanic videos that you think are good and if it is really good you will win

The titanic wasn't around in 1500bc  8)

TFMs Guide to Crossing the Dover Channel (http://forum.shipsim.com/index.php/topic,21107.0.html)

McGherkin

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 23:18:40 »

If you win, I will promote your videos saying they are really really great. which will then trigger lots and lots of people watching your videos and lots of publicity because lots of people watch my videos and they will say "hey lets go watch his videos!"

Or they won't.

My entry is entirely my own work. It's a full feature length movie, was rather expensive to make and stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. You'll probably find a copy of it on Ebay. Feel free to advertise it on your channel.
Almost never here, try here. (http://www.cliosport.net)

Master Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 00:53:15 »

Or they won't.

My entry is entirely my own work. It's a full feature length movie, was rather expensive to make and stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. You'll probably find a copy of it on Ebay. Feel free to advertise it on your channel.
thats good! :D   A single person promoting a video probablly wont accomplish much. Not sure if you'll get many entries, but you should take up McGherkin's topic

Multiplayer Ship Simmers Gaming Clan (http://www.mpssclan.co.uk/forum)  Sig By Agent|Austin

RMS Canada

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 01:13:54 »

I'm currently making one.
All ahead full!

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2010, 13:40:01 »

I'm currently making one.

Way to go, RMS!
keep it gnarly

RMS Canada

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 00:29:27 »

Way to go, RMS!
It's uploaded now, go and see.  Please comment and rate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdaJOS5UZz4
All ahead full!

clanky

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 09:50:13 »

I love the page from the Onion sneaked in there "World's Largest metaphore Hits Iceberg!"

You have just won a free internet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines