Hello Guest April 25, 2024, 08:41:50 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Buoy Lights and Navigation  (Read 2251 times)

kaptaindarko

• Forum member
Buoy Lights and Navigation
« on: March 16, 2010, 00:22:30 »

Since im new to this forum, i will try to keep this as "high standard to the forum" as  possible. I searched the forum but i didn't found what i was looking for so i'll post it myself.

As seen in the SS Pro 2.0 during nighttime the buoys are litten up and are used for navigation. This adds so much to the simulation in the game, and would be a great feature in the upcoming SS Extremes. Prehaps not as advanced as in the pro, with all the lights blinking etc, but just some lights during nighttime. Anyways if this fetaure dont come with ss extremes, a suggestion to all the great working guys in the creators forum, is to make an addon with this!  :) Prehaps it already exist, then i missed it! :doh:

Sorry if i'm posting the same thing twice, but i searched and found nothing that helped me. Hope someone can agree with me! Take care!
PORT OF GOTHENBURG IN THE GAME

Willmutt

• Forum member
Re: Buoy Lights and Navigation
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2010, 15:46:05 »

I agree with you, but how often the lights are litten up etc, are pretty important. If it is not right, it would give another meaning :)

kaptaindarko

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2010, 16:37:39 »

Aha okej, well then prehaps they can manage that aswell :P lets hope so!
PORT OF GOTHENBURG IN THE GAME

Pride of Dover

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 17:57:03 »

i think they should light up as they do, like a south cardinal bouy blinks 6 times and one long one. i think it would be good to also include Cardinal bouys in SSE :2thumbs:

Keeping her name flying high...........
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines