Hello Guest April 25, 2024, 15:48:40 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Highscore / Earnings uploading problems  (Read 11173 times)

Wout

• Forum member
Highscore / Earnings uploading problems
« on: April 23, 2007, 09:09:45 »

I have uploaded mission 4, 6, 11, 13, 16 or 19 but the forum says I have uploaded a score for missions 41 - 46
    • All versions release after 1st July 2006 have six replacement missions. In the game they are called 4, 6 , 11, 13, 16 or 19, but on the highscore page the missions are called by their actual ID: 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 or 46.

I uploaded a score which is not visible in my profile or on the top50 list.
    • As of the 26th April 2007 - The release of the new forum - the highscores uploaded from a Ship Simulator with a version lower then 1.6 are no longer processed in the highscore system. To fix this problem simply update your Ship Simulator to the latest version. Updates can be found in the "Downloads" section on the website.

I uploaded a score which is visible in my profile, but it does not show up in the top 50 list.
    • Due to high number of attempts to upload fake scores on the highscore list, the list will filter out all highscore that are "not realistic" when the missions is played following the mission objectives.
      We will not make any further changes to the filter system.

I uploaded my highscore, but my earnings did not go up
    • This is a known bug, however we are unable to find the problem.

I uploaded a highscore from one of the Ship Simulator 2006 demo's but I can't find them in the highscores system.
    • As of the 26th April 2007 - The release of the new forum - the highscores uploaded from the Ship Simulator demo or enhanced demo are no longer processed in the highscore system.
    « Last Edit: April 26, 2007, 08:42:28 by Wout »
    Wout
    Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines