Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 05:46:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: STUPID PROBLEMS STOP ME FROM COMPLETING THE MISSIONS AGAIN!  (Read 8564 times)

andrewthebestes

• Forum member
STUPID PROBLEMS STOP ME FROM COMPLETING THE MISSIONS AGAIN!
« on: November 27, 2009, 18:04:20 »

AGAIN! BEFORE I PLAYED THE GAME AND I NEARLY WOULD HAVE WON IF IT WASN'T FOR THE FREAKING HARBOUR PATROL THAT DECIDED TO FLIP OVER CAUSING ME A FREAKING LOT OF DAMAGE! This time everything was going great like in the other mission, BUT THEN THE MOORED SHIP DECIDED TO SWING AROUND HITTING THE WALL THINGY, CAUSING 350 TIMES THE DAMAGE THREHOLSE (I didn't even bother to check the spelling)! Does anybody know the e-mail of the people that created the game, so I can message them saying I should have gotten the lot of points?!

Kapn Jonah

• Forum member
Re: STUPID PROBLEMS STOP ME FROM COMPLETING THE MISSIONS AGAIN!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2009, 18:20:42 »

::) There is no point, its only SS06, and they aren't developing anything else for that game, they're working on SSE, for quite the amount of time now. I don't see why its such a big deal. Do it again, and if it happens again, its quite obviously a problem with your PC, because both missions can't be bugged in the same way, it just doeesn't make sense.

And i suggest that next time you are seeking help, that you do not freak out like that, because people wont take you seriously.

Regards,
Jonah

Regards,
Jonah

andrewthebestes

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2009, 18:30:43 »

::) There is no point, its only SS06, and they aren't developing anything else for that game, they're working on SSE, for quite the amount of time now. I don't see why its such a big deal. Do it again, and if it happens again, its quite obviously a problem with your PC, because both missions can't be bugged in the same way, it just doeesn't make sense.

And i suggest that next time you are seeking help, that you do not freak out like that, because people wont take you seriously.

Regards,
Jonah

DO IT AGAIN!? Waste another hour of my time?!

How is it a problem with my PC?!?!?! A problem with a PC is when the sea flashes or I can't see the GPS chart(these are problems that did happen on my other PC). But this is something that might happen. If I leave a ship moored for too long it will start to freak out and jump on pavements causing a LOT of damage. It's a problem with the game!

Well, at least if I will want to make a World's 10 Most Worst Games list, the worst will be at the bottom and the best of  the worst will be at the top, I will know which game will be at the lowest place (SS06).

Kapn Jonah

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 18:35:33 »

No, that is not entirely true. A PC problem can cause anything to happen, my old PC would cause a ship to start flipping around in the water, and then disappear completely even off the charts. I know what PC problems are. And this is obviously one of them. Unless you are a Technology Expert, and you can prove that its a problem with the game, then obviously your just frustrated.

And yes, do it again. If you think its such a waste of your time, then I don't even know why your here. If it such a waste of your time, stop wasting your time complaining about it!!! Post your Dxdiag, and we will see if it is a PC Problem or not...

But do this in the Tech Support area, where the experts can answer your question. Your questions cannot be answered here.

Regards,
Jonah
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 19:00:15 by Kapn Jonah »
Regards,
Jonah

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 18:37:24 »

Why not to buy SS08, or earn for SS Pro 2, or at least wait for SSE?
keep it gnarly

Kapn Jonah

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2009, 18:38:59 »

If you read his prior posts he can't just go out and buy SS08 WM!  ::)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 18:41:22 by Kapn Jonah »
Regards,
Jonah

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2009, 18:48:34 »

If you read his prior posts he can't just go out and buy SS08 WM!  ::)

Then how about my other 2 kindly advices?  ;D
keep it gnarly

TerryRussell

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 18:54:00 »

It isn't a problem with the game. It works fine on my PC and most other people's, it seems. Otherwise we'd have had thousands of people making the same complaint about a game that is three or four years old, wouldn't we?

It would help if you could actually tell us (politely and calmly) which mission(s) exactly you are talking about.

It would also help if you post your DXdiag. That may well reveal the problem at your end of things. But do that in the Technical Support section, please, or it can't be answered.

Kapn Jonah

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 18:59:32 »

Terry, I've already told him that, but he still hasn't done it...
Regards,
Jonah

TerryRussell

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 20:35:40 »

Terry, I've already told him that, but he still hasn't done it...

Yeah, I saw that, thanks  :thumbs: With two offers of help, perhaps one of them might get noticed...

rsstn

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2010, 15:00:06 »

Games should be enjoyed! Theres no point in playing the game if you find it a waste of time!

matt5674

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2010, 19:23:30 »

You just replied to a two month old topic. and Sometimes in SS06, the game could either stop or cause a bug. Andrewthebestes, post us some pictures of the problem, please.

TJK

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 07:07:06 »

HI andrewthebestes

If you have probleme with missions, can you provide the name of them so we can check them for you and see if somethin are wrong with the, easyer to find them if you do so
pleace add you game serial key into you forum profile
http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php?action=profile

then post in mission topics, forum and we maybe can help you

I'd just like to add why we do this.

If you register your key, we know for certain that you own that copy of Ship Simulator. It's just a safeguard. It also means that only people with Ship Simulator can help you, and that gives YOU peace of mind too.

regards
TJK/Tore
Thanks

« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 07:09:42 by TJK »

McGherkin

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2010, 14:56:18 »

HI andrewthebestes

If you have probleme with missions, can you provide the name of them so we can check them for you and see if somethin are wrong with the, easyer to find them if you do so
pleace add you game serial key into you forum profile
http://80.95.161.114/shipsim/forum/index.php?action=profile

then post in mission topics, forum and we maybe can help you

I'd just like to add why we do this.

If you register your key, we know for certain that you own that copy of Ship Simulator. It's just a safeguard. It also means that only people with Ship Simulator can help you, and that gives YOU peace of mind too.

regards
TJK/Tore
Thanks

Never thought that something I'd said would ever get into moderator advice!

I think It's safe to say that andrewthebestes(t?) has moved onto pastures new.
Almost never here, try here.

Kapn Jonah

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2010, 20:15:43 »

Tore, he never even replied to mine, WM's and Terry's posts, i dont think he'll reply to yours 5 months later. And he's speaking about SS06, i dont think theres any help for this problem anyway.
Regards,
Jonah

lolmax123

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2010, 17:12:55 »

DO IT AGAIN!? Waste another hour of my time?!

How is it a problem with my PC?!?!?! A problem with a PC is when the sea flashes or I can't see the GPS chart(these are problems that did happen on my other PC). But this is something that might happen. If I leave a ship moored for too long it will start to freak out and jump on pavements causing a LOT of damage. It's a problem with the game!

Well, at least if I will want to make a World's 10 Most Worst Games list, the worst will be at the bottom and the best of  the worst will be at the top, I will know which game will be at the lowest place (SS06).

chill out it happend in ss08 i was docking titanic in missin then rammed the wall and hit and sand bang and i got stuck i had to reset and do another 3 hours but this time i was ready and i won...

Kapn Jonah

• Forum member
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2010, 00:40:02 »

Is it possible for this to be locked? People just keep posting in this topic after its dead.
Regards,
Jonah
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines