Hello Guest October 18, 2024, 13:19:53 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: sea  (Read 3355 times)

lx585x

• Forum member
sea
« on: August 11, 2007, 13:43:45 »

guys im new here and i installed the demo and played the game is great and all but i noticed later while watching the trailer that the sea ain't blue is that only in demo or only when there are clouds or is it in full version the same  ???

Lanedre

• Forum member
Re: sea
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 14:08:36 »

I don't really understand what you mean.
What color is the sea then?
Do you have a screenshot?

lx585x

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 14:24:28 »

I don't really understand what you mean.
What color is the sea then?
Do you have a screenshot?

colour is like black but i dunno if it is because of the clouds or is a bug i see the splash from the boat and the trace behind it but sea is black/grey

JHB

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2007, 14:31:59 »

The sea isn't one-colored. Reflections, light conditions and sky conditions have a large influence on the color.
Then you have transparency and depth and even shallow water that may have a influence in the color. ;)
My music: www.jhbrende.com (http://www.jhbrende.com/)

lx585x

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2007, 14:46:18 »

The sea isn't one-colored. Reflections, light conditions and sky conditions have a large influence on the color.
Then you have transparency and depth and even shallow water that may have a influence in the color. ;)

so the water is black ONLY in demo because of the dark clouds

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2007, 09:58:09 »

Hiya :)

This could be a system specification issue.  If the sea is the wrong colour, you may have a graphics card that is either below the minimum spec, or needs updating ;)

If possible could you post your specs please?

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People. (http://www.rnib.org.uk)

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

captain_Adam

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2007, 11:58:25 »

In the Demo the sea is black because of bad weather and dark clouds....you can set the weather on the real game and put it as bright as you want..... ;D
Shipsim08....

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2007, 12:29:37 »

In the Demo the sea is black because of bad weather and dark clouds....you can set the weather on the real game and put it as bright as you want..... ;D

Of course, that could be the issue here....trust me eh, not thinking again ::)

Thanks captain_Adam ;)

Regards.

DJM.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

lx585x

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 13:06:41 »

well my specs are emm im not 100% sure for them :

256 MB graph. card
P4 3.6GH motherboard
2GB RAM
umm nothing else i think :P

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2007, 13:11:00 »

I believe this may be the reason that the sea looks black, because of the weather settings in the demo mission ;)

Of course, updating your graphics driver (and other drivers) regularly, also helps ;)

Regards.

DJM.

lx585x

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2007, 13:17:29 »

I believe this may be the reason that the sea looks black, because of the weather settings in the demo mission ;)

Of course, updating your graphics driver (and other drivers) regularly, also helps ;)

Regards.

DJM.

i have latest drivers all latest updates and all i just thought the sea was same colour in full version as in demo since i don't have the full version yet but thx for the help guys  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines