Hello Guest September 21, 2024, 23:52:23 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Disappearing titanic...  (Read 2959 times)

lordjimbob

• Forum member
Disappearing titanic...
« on: August 10, 2007, 22:32:48 »

I just wondered if anyone is having the same problem(s) as I am:

- The titanic dissapears, sometimes on loading, and other times when you cross 'areas' e.g. titanic to new york, titanic is there at southampton, go down the solent... it loads solent english channel, but the titanic is invisible...?? Does it on free roaming mode too - sometimes, more often than not.

- The weather... if i put 4 meter waves on in the solent, its still flat with no waves... however i dod notice having gone from solent english channel to solent, that when it reloaded i did get the 4m waves from which i had originally chosen when starting out in the english channel... oh, and the titanic dissapeared again!

Please dont tell me to repost this in the technical support forum, as i will post something anyway - but im asking if any other people are having same/similar problems and would like to discuss them :)

Today is my first play of the game... its good, but so irritatingly full of bugs!! Would have rather waited longer for a more functional version...

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
Re: Disappearing titanic...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2007, 22:49:45 »

Hiya :)

This appears to be a Technical Issue.  To access Technical Support, you will need to enter your licence key into your forum profile.  If you're not sure how to do this, please check the FAQ's or PM a Moderator :)

Topic Closed.

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2007, 22:57:46 »

Topic unlocked, if any technical questions start being asked, I, or another Moderator, will have to lock it again though :)

Other topic will be removed.

Regards.

DJM.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2007, 23:24:20 by [RWP]DJM »
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

bowie

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 17:28:18 »

yeh the exact same problem occurs with me when doing the southampton to new york level with the titanic. i think its just a general bug because the same happens to my friend and we both have higher than required specs for the game 

george2234

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2007, 09:32:22 »

G'day,

Yes I have experienced the same problem ... the Titanic looks good on leaving Southampton, but when it reaches the Atlantic all you can see is the smoke from the funnels and the wash from the propellers - but no ship!

George.

Orinoco

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2007, 12:15:46 »

yeh the exact same problem occurs with me when doing the southampton to new york level with the titanic. i think its just a general bug because the same happens to my friend and we both have higher than required specs for the game 

Happens to me to, roughly 50/50 if the Titanic is there after the loading screen or not.  :(

htf99

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2007, 18:46:27 »

I have the same problem. In free roaming it doesn't show up at all.

Ridders

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2007, 13:18:28 »

yes the titanic on our pc works absolutely flawlessly....possibly the old i.c.t teacher days shining through!  ;)
Have a Gay Day!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines