Hello Guest September 21, 2024, 21:15:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello - Im Back  (Read 1463 times)

Moonpeach

• Forum member
Hello - Im Back
« on: October 23, 2009, 20:47:26 »

Hi guys

Some of you may remember me of Shipwreck. On that account I banned for '60 days' which has well ended about 5 month's ago. The Story of that is, Basicly because Wout, who i hear has left, took the side of a german player who crashed into me while i was AFK , I was afk moored up ingame and some german guy came up to me and crashed into me, I reported him and wout said he would look into it, the german guy complained for him crashing into me and wout took the word of him because he was german and because of that i called him Racist , In which i still say he is. anyway , My account is still banned and so is the key's which i would like to be requested unbanned

I have come back her as ChrisS has asked me to and so i said i would :) So i thought why not , So now im here I wanna have fun sailing , Piloting and erm , Sailing :D

Hope to hear from you all soon

Nonensense! Wout didn't take sides based on nationality, and I myself happen to be the one to handle that report/incident, not him, he just pushed the button.., plus that was not the only reason you were banned. This is just in case you are back with another account after this one, SW, but you were banned many times, for being a pain in the bum, not for one incident on MP. Any attempt to come back will end in the same result for you. Permanent stays permanent, you had your chance long ago! - Mad_Fred.  p.s. 'British' is not a race!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 14:34:08 by Mad_Fred »

Kapn Jonah

• Forum member
Re: Hello - Im Back
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2009, 21:01:27 »

Uh-oh, double account...

Fred, maybe you could fix this problem?
Regards,
Jonah

Chris-S1

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 21:04:30 »

bad josh!     i u should of pm'd  fed!!  tut tut

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 21:04:57 »

Hi, Shipwreck.  Haven't seen you on MP for a long time!  ;D

I guess all who cares about your ban story, can read it there, hence no need to repeat it again!

Agree with you, Jonah.  Fred will be very welcome here.  ;)

By the way, circus tickets available now, check your local stores!  ;D
keep it gnarly

firestar12

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2009, 21:06:46 »

Uh...I wasn't here when this happened but I read through pages and pages of what happened here...shouldn't you ask an admin before coming back? Also, accusing Wout of something such atrocious will not be appreciated. Just because wout is here doesn't dismiss you of your ban.

Chris-S1

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 21:11:11 »

what do u meen buy  "By the way, circus tickets available now, check your local stores"?

firestar12

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 21:34:57 »

Just wait a little bit and you'll see what Wave Music means. ;D
Gotta love his humor. :lol:

Captain Darling

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2009, 21:36:04 »

Shipwreck is banned for lifetime.

Fred will deal with this when he has time no doubt. ;)
Regards,
James

Moonpeach

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 21:37:46 »

funny you should say that dave.. How come on the ban it says See you again in 60 days? Yet its been over 5 months

Captain Darling

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 21:39:26 »

what do u meen buy  "By the way, circus tickets available now, check your local stores"?

Well.. If you know the past, which i know you do, you'd realise. ;)

When you should say that dave.. How come on the ban it says See you again in 60 days? Yet its been over 5 months
Well, the ban message must not have been changed when the ban was changed to lifetime. Happens, nonetheless, the ban is still in force correct?
Regards,
James

firestar12

« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 21:40:11 »

Clearly they didn't ban his IP address or he changed it.

Captain Darling

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 21:41:11 »

Clearly they didn't ban his IP address or he changed it.
It was a while ago, IP addresses changes from time to time..
Regards,
James

Chris-S1

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2009, 21:50:20 »

you guys  are all so meen    ok   yeh am  his  frend  but the  past is the past right ?????    wee all whant to have  fun   and  play on  ship sim  so why not  put the past in the past ???   :2thumbs:

Kapn Jonah

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2009, 21:53:38 »

Yes, but have you ever considered trust a factor?
Regards,
Jonah

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2009, 21:54:57 »

you guys  are all so meen    ok   yeh am  his  frend  but the  past is the past right ?????    wee all whant to have  fun   and  play on  ship sim  so why not  put the past in the past ???   :2thumbs:

If you could understand, that's very simple - we just don't need the repetition of the past.  ;)

keep it gnarly

Kapn Jonah

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 21:56:45 »

Wave Musics right ;)

And i doubt that will happen until Fred gets here later....
Regards,
Jonah

Chris-S1

• Forum member
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2009, 21:59:17 »

ppl   change  u no!       and parden Wave Music ??   most  will no  that  i am  dislexic   and if  u  cair  to google  that  it  means  that  i cant  spell  very well  this  is  a problem  i deal  with in my own way     thanks  for bringing it up  but  i would  rather u kept  ur coments about  my spelling and  english gramer  to ur self. i no were ur coming from i only  asked  that  qweston  because  i DID NOT UNDERSTAND!      is that not  what u do  when u are  confused  about a coment ??  

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 14:14:26 »

Shipwreck was banned permanently AFTER he still made trouble AFTER the 6 months one..

People may change, but the meaning of the word permanent does not, and he's had plenty of chances to change BEFORE it went permanent. In the real world, sometimes chances just run out!

Subject closed. Topic locked..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines