Hello Guest September 25, 2024, 00:20:37 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: is the new demo for Vstep\VoortvarendBesparen. only in Swedish language  (Read 1478 times)

captain1

• Forum member

Hi Guys I downloaded the demo and did the run, but I couldn't read any instuctions. Is there an English version?
HONI SOIL QUI MAL Y PENSE

Captain Darling

• Forum member

You might find its in Dutch. And no, it's only in Dutch at the moment, I think. :-\
Regards,
James

captain1

• Forum member

Thanks Capt. take care hope to see you soon on multi.
HONI SOIL QUI MAL Y PENSE

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member

Hi Captain1,

Nice to see you again! :)

There are some English instructions on the Ship Sim site;

How to play?
The game contains two playable missions in the Port of Rotterdam. The main goal is to reach your destination in the most energy efficient way within the defined time frame. The contest is only applicable for Mission 1 of the game.

Install and start the game.
Go to Start in the game menu.
Go to 'Missies'.
Choose 'Voortvarend Besparen - Missie 1'
Sail the route shown (consult the navigational chart) within the defined time frame as energy efficient as possible.
When mission 1 is successfully finished the fuel consumption screen with your scores is shown. Click on the image at the right an English explanation of the Fuel Consumption chart.
Take a digital photograph of this fuel consumption chart (or use the FRAPS program to take a screenshot of your screen.)
Complete the contest form below and upload the digital photograph or screenshot of the fuel consumption chart. After completion press the send button.
That’s it!

If you mean in game instructions - Then I'm afraid I cannot help you, unless someone could translate them for us?

Hope that helps.

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Willmutt

• Forum member

If it is in swedish I can translate, just write what you want to be translated :)

v.h94

• Beta Tester

It isn't on swedish it's on dutch.

Willmutt

• Forum member

It isn't on swedish it's on dutch.
allright, I dont have the demo so I didn't know, just read the thread :)

v.h94

• Beta Tester

Aah ok i have it and it's not so hard to understand it's like in SS08 i did understand if not use key comands from SS08 i it runs perfect :2thumbs:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines