Hello Guest September 20, 2024, 11:42:56 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Free play  (Read 1308 times)

matko46

• Forum member
Free play
« on: August 09, 2009, 09:31:56 »

hi!

How can i play free play in SS2008 ans SS2008 NH with more vehicle?? Because the missions are boring and i wanna tug ships in free play!

TJK

Re: Free play
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 10:44:18 »

hi!

How can i play free play in SS2008 ans SS2008 NH with more vehicle?? Because the missions are boring and i wanna tug ships in free play!

Not possible with more ships in "freeplay"free roaming. try one of the multi play servers their you will meet many members that will have fun like you

matko46

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 10:55:42 »

Not possible with more ships in "freeplay"free roaming. try one of the multi play servers their you will meet many members that will have fun like you

I cant play MP because i dont have license key! But when i watch pics of mebers they are towing stuff. But not on MP!

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 11:08:33 »

Hi again,

As I explained to you earlier, you should return to where you bought the game, and ask for a new copy, if the copy you have did not come with a key.

Then, you can just normally play the game, including MP.

Regarding Towing other ships, other than on Mp, that may be set up with the Mission Editor too, of course.

FRed.

Sam-

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 11:20:13 »

I think, he has a pirate version of this game.

matko46

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 12:43:53 »

I think, he has a pirate version of this game.

You ****** thing wrong :evil: :evil: :evil:I told that i bought the game from an internet shop in Slovenia and there was no license key because they dont have it. If i could buy it i would buy it :evil: :evil:

* Edited for unacceptable language. Please mind the rules! - Mad_Fred
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 13:06:26 by Mad_Fred »

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 12:56:14 »

No matter where you got the game - bought in a shop, in internet, got on birthday, etc. - licensed copy of a game everywhere comes with the license key inside, requires the key when installing & runs only with original disc.   If you bought your game in i-net sop & it comes with no key - that means they're selling pirated games.  Hope that helps.
keep it gnarly

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 13:08:45 »

Let's figure out what went wrong, then.

Please PM me with the details of this shop. There should have been a key no matter where it comes from.

If you have any other proof of purchase, such as - as you say it was an internet shop - the emails concerning the purchase, the payment proof perhaps, then also send that along if you can, to speed up the progress.

But this is not a public matter, so I'll close this one.

Fred.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines