Hello Guest April 28, 2024, 21:19:51 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: ship sim patches  (Read 1568 times)

AntonyTycoon

• Forum member
ship sim patches
« on: July 30, 2009, 12:31:03 »

Hey their i'm having trouble downloading the ship sim patches,I Have tried downloading from all available sources but to no avail, i get the same problem each time , the zip folder header is corrupt or something along those lines, and i never have any trouble with other downloads, can anyone please suggest how i can fix this or point me in the direction of a torrent file of the patches ?

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
Re: ship sim patches
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2009, 15:15:12 »

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure myself what is wrong. A friend of mine ran into the same problem, there is another link somewhere (as far as I know) to a download that works. I'll try and find it for you, if there is one. If not, I'll speak to Fred, and see if he can help out.

Kind Regards,
Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

TJK

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2009, 02:43:33 »

I all vise use this link and never probleme their
http://www.gamershell.com/download_26732.shtml
But first of all register you CD/DVD key int you forum profile then you can get more help in technical forum
the file shud be 635mb in size when it finish downloaded

I have downloadet from that site now and it took about 40 minutes but i got all 635mb down and tryed to install it and no probleme with it, pitty it's so big then i cud mail it to you, joust remember to right click on the file and thos run as an administrator, then i tink you will make it
TJK
Hey their i'm having trouble downloading the ship sim patches,I Have tried downloading from all available sources but to no avail, i get the same problem each time , the zip folder header is corrupt or something along those lines, and i never have any trouble with other downloads, can anyone please suggest how i can fix this or point me in the direction of a torrent file of the patches ?
if it a pirate copy jou have, then you will not got enny help, you are then steeling from V- step
« Last Edit: July 31, 2009, 04:19:35 by TJK »

AntonyTycoon

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2009, 01:42:15 »

i dont want too pirate anything i have an official copy of ship sim 2008, torrents are legal as long as no copyrighted material is being sent, also thank you for responses
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines