Hello Guest September 14, 2024, 23:13:27 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another QUESTVIEWER issue  (Read 2461 times)

legin

• Forum member
Another QUESTVIEWER issue
« on: May 22, 2009, 21:45:05 »

Hi,

just installed SS2008 CE, no isuues, hit the destop icon, small window, laoding message, a small bar form 1 to 100%, then a big blank Blue screen, no action, froze at this stage. hit alt ctrl del, to exit, it showed QUESTVIEWER running, but it has done nothing. The Mission Editor functions fine, but I cannot acces the game. I appreciate there are many issues surrounding QV, but any help please?? I am running a 'highish spec machine, running FS09 and FSX without any issues at all!

Cheers....

legin

• Forum member
Re: Another QUESTVIEWER issue
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 22:06:32 »

Many thanks, I have just enterd the key, and it seems to have been recorded, the number is visually prsent, I have been trying to find the Tech field to ask the question.... The search continues!

Many thanks,

TerryRussell

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 22:13:13 »

Hi Legin.

You haven't regictered your key on the forum yet. When you do, you'll see the Technical Support area.

PS almost all technical problems turn out to be due to problems with User's PCs, or some other misconfiguration, rather than a problem caused by Ship Simulator itself.

legin

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 22:20:59 »

Terry,

Many thanks, I will go back and check I have enterd the key correctly, I feel sure I have as the code is shown, and there is an otion to deregister, why that option I know not. But I cannot see any ref to Technical Assistance.

I review a number of progs for MS  Flightsimulator both FS09 and FSX, and have installed, well loads of items all coming form various developers, I have never encounterd such an issue....

I will get to the bottom of the annoyance, as the game looks great, slightly slower pace than the Flight sims!

Legin.

TerryRussell

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 23:13:51 »

Hi Legin.

Looks like you got it registered.

I ahev to go off now, but if you can post your DXdiag there, I'm sure a lot of people will be able to help you.

TerryRussell

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 10:27:42 »

Technical Support can only be provided in the Technical Support area.

I have therefore removed your post to that area, Niels.

Godbrother

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2009, 23:29:24 »

Ya i keep getting the same problem with ship simulator and I have version 1.4.  It keeps saying that I need to upgrade my quest viewer and i do.  The only problem is that I keep getting the same error message saying that i need to update the quest viewer which is v3.0.  If any of you know whats wrong from your own past experiences could you be kind enough to tell me what i need to do? Thank you.

TerryRussell

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 23:31:38 »

You need to register your profile in the forum first (see above). Then you can access the Technical Support section of the forum.

Thanks.

Godbrother

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 15:28:03 »

I have tried multiple times to register my profile and it does not work because it says that my cd key is in use. it makes no sence because i bought my copy and never gave out the key.

TerryRussell

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 17:03:44 »

Can you send me the key in a PM? (Don't post it here, though) and I'll see what the problem might be.

Thanks.

Godbrother

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 22:03:28 »

A PM? I dont understand what that is and how i could send it to you with my serial?

TerryRussell

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 00:53:25 »

Thanks, Diamant!

The matter is now sorted.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 00:56:23 by TerryRussell »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines