Hello Guest September 08, 2024, 02:00:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Damage even when No-Damage is set  (Read 1216 times)

Azipod

• Forum member
Damage even when No-Damage is set
« on: May 22, 2009, 02:45:00 »

I noticed that I am affected by "Damages" even if the no-damage threshold is set for the game.  This happens after I load the game from a previously saved copy.

Are there any fixes to this?

If not, what's the best way to avoid damages?  I like to pilot the Ocean-Star but find the smaller ships running into me as I'm manuevering at port.  It's kind of frustrating when you're having fun in the game and some other computer-generated ship runs into you, making you sink.

Thanks.

TJK

Re: Damage even when No-Damage is set
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 05:23:29 »

Are you talking a both multi play, free roaming or misions?

Azipod

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 06:01:49 »

I'm talking about Free-Roaming mode.     I'm try multi-player but I'm always the only person in the game!  :(

mvsmith

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 06:29:32 »

It is known that not everything in the gamestate is saved. The “no damage” flag is probably not saved.

Stay away from the other ships.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 06:31:47 by mvsmith »

TJK

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 07:51:43 »

HI Azipod

And if you want some one to play with in multi play try Titan 1 or 4 some players their hole the time, but cos they also need sleep  ;) and Framvik 1 that are they 3 most popular servers right now  titan are 2208 default servers with JJ on and Framvik you most have new horizon
Hope you meat some nice players their, and mine servers(titan) damage of, Framvik1 (ccr-lover) I'm not sure but think he also have no femage on it.
And if the servers are empty when you enter them, stay a vile and see the use to come more after a vile

Happy sailing
TJK/Tore
« Last Edit: May 22, 2009, 07:53:33 by TJK »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines