Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 17:26:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for new ships for free  (Read 2774 times)

Cpt Andy Brown

• Forum member
Looking for new ships for free
« on: May 17, 2009, 20:19:37 »

looking for new ships for free can anyone help?

shiper

• Forum member
Re: Looking for new ships for free
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2010, 04:48:19 »

well Im almost shure you can only get them from the shipyard but if you search google.com you may find some ships and Im just gessing but it may be true

MMMMMM

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2010, 04:55:16 »

Welcome to the Forum Guys!

Unfortanatly Vstep Takes Pride in Building there own ships and doesnt allow 3rd Party Ships Which is why some people Turn To Virtual Sailor For User made Ship But Ship Simulator Is great There is Free upgrades for Ships already in the Game and a Free New Player ship The Selsey II

Welcome to the Forums

If you need any help Ask our Super Cool Mods and Admin

Mad_Fred
Terry Russel
TJK or Tore
sadsid
 and many more...

Capt. Matt

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2010, 05:00:34 »

Hey Guys,
Welcome...as Devin said theres only ships released through V_Step...Jumbo Javelin and SelseyII

Good Luck,
Matt

Thanks TJK!
Intel Core i7 930@ 2.8GHz, 12GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz, Asus P6X58D-E, EVGA GeForce GTX 650 2 Win

matt5674

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 05:27:44 »

Selsey II was Terry's build

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2010, 09:56:06 »

Andy

Firstly, the above posts are actually either wrong or misleading. There is much more than they seem to think!

What you need to do is register your sim copy on the forum and then you'll be given 2 free ships to download.

You can buy additional add on packs from vstep, including environments and ships.

6m is actually right on 2 points 1)You can't add in your own home-made ships (this is a technical issue rather than belligerence on the part of vstep) but people have submitted ships to vstep for inclusion before and have been accepted.

Selsey2 is a ship from ship sim 2006 and has been re-worked by a goderator who goes by the name of Terry (resident techie bloke).

There are a LOT more available ships to download than just the 2 mentioned by Matt.
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

TJK

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2010, 10:27:33 »

And you can also get some repainted P6 boat from creator forum http://217.45.209.217/cgi-bin/creators/entry.pl
with missions also that use this ships and repaint
TJK

TerryRussell

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2010, 12:55:23 »

Selsey2 is a ship from ship sim 2006 and has been re-worked by a goderator who goes by the name of Terry (resident techie bloke).

There are a LOT more available ships to download than just the 2 mentioned by Matt.

More to come, all going to plan...  :thumbs:

PS, Selsey II wasn't actually the S2006 vessel. It was the AI vessell "small container ship", which was only a hull in SS2008. That hull was very much based on the 2006 vessel, but never made playable in 2008.

I fitted it with all the controls, engines, propellers, monitors, screens, buttons, horn sounds, icon, 300+ sets of hydrodynamic equations and much more.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 13:00:27 by TerryRussell »

Captain Cadet

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2010, 17:22:45 »

i wish i can have free ships to!
« Last Edit: January 12, 2010, 18:58:15 by Captain Cadet »
Captain Cadet
Please don't message me for technical support!

McGherkin

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2010, 18:36:00 »

i wish yo ucan have free ships to

I think if that was the case, Vstep would have make SS a lot more modifiable. And if that were to happen, anyone would be able to make addon ships for SS and that might anger some companies who see their flagships ramming each other and sinking. Vstep doesn't really want to be harassed by all those companies.
Almost never here, try here.

Sir john rn

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 07:20:07 »

does anyone know if there will be any uk warships available in ss2010?

McGherkin

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 07:37:02 »

No, I don't think there will be. Nobody is certain but a La Fayette and Karel Doormand frigate have been spotted in a trailer. That may change though.
Almost never here, try here.

matt5674

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 14:32:04 »

All we know for Ships in Ship Simulator Extremes us that Red Jet 4, Fairmount Sherpa, Ocean Star, P6, Pioneer, Arie Visser, Portoferraio Angel, Pride of Rotterdam, Vermaas, U.S. Coast Guard ship, Frigates, and still under decision with the forum and VStep, Titanic. Titanic Is wanting to be pulled from the main copy of SSE and put her in the Shipyard. Others want her left in the game. And I say both should be solved by putting her in a expansion pack. and for the topic were talking in now, There are more new ships Terry and the Creator's Forum made, Selsey I, Selsey III, Wachthaven III, and the Flying Cloud. All were Static and AI Vessels, Selsey I: Sail Boat, Selsey III; Originally Latitude, Wachthaven III; Inland Container Ship, Flying Cloud as self
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines