Hello Guest September 01, 2024, 03:39:29 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SHIPS SINK DURING MISSIONS (BUG)  (Read 1968 times)

DECKEM

• Forum member
SHIPS SINK DURING MISSIONS (BUG)
« on: July 29, 2007, 16:37:09 »

In a mission when reaching a waypoint and the game transports you to another scenario or location, the ship just sinks with no apparent reason having wasted maybe 30 minutes in the mission. I am running Vista Ultimate with top spec graphix card. Anyone else had this problem?

Not very impressed with the game, some of the features to be released in the patch (like savegame) should have been in the initial game.

But why are my ships sinking???   

???

Shipaddict

• Forum member
Re: Ships sink during mission (bug)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2007, 18:41:51 »

Not very impressed with the game, some of the features to be released in the patch (like savegame) should have been in the initial game.

What if you had a deadline to work to? It's not as simple making games as it sounds.

Don't know about the sinking but it will be fixed in the next patch.

Stuart2007

• Forum member
Re: SHIPS SINK DURING MISSIONS (BUG)
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2007, 21:06:51 »

Hello Deckem. Welcome to the forum.

You make a valid point, but in this high-pressure world, as shipaddict says, sometimes things don't go quite to plan.

This has been discussed already and it would be a major help if you used the search function before posting. As this is a technical question you need to look in the technical support area. To access this, please enter your licence key and then follow this link:

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,1267.0.html

I have closed this thread to avoid duplication. I'm sure in the tech section you will find the answers about your problem

Stu
« Last Edit: July 29, 2007, 21:10:45 by Stuart2007 »
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines