Hello Guest October 07, 2024, 11:31:20 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jumbo Javelin  (Read 9722 times)

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
Re: Jumbo Javelin
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2009, 12:52:03 »

You only have to click that update, it will self install, and it will just be in the game, you have to enter the license key when you start it up for the first time affter install, but then it's just in the game, nothing else needs to be done!

capn_cal

• Forum member
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2009, 12:54:19 »

thank ya sir
i don't know what to say on here so i'm typing what i'm typing now because i can't think of what else to type

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2009, 12:58:22 »

You are very welcome!  :thumbs:

TerryRussell

« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2009, 18:50:41 »

Never mind that..

It is Gloat!  >:(

Gloat, you are now immediatly, and permanently banned from this forum.

What in heaven's name are you thinking?

Regards,
A very angry Fred

After we allowed Gloat to return following a ban a while ago, I find this terribly disappointing.

I am usually very understanding, and will forgive many things after an appropriate period of time. But this will not be forgiven!  :'(

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2009, 20:44:16 »

Its a great shame that Gloat has gone  :-[

I liked him, he was certainly alright with me. I know he wasnt the most popular guy on the forum, and he was certainly contorversial. but Ill miss him :-[

Then again he broke the rules, so he had to go. and it was somewhat inevitable he would be banned one day ::)

Goodbye Gloat, the most 'eventful' member of the forum  :-[
DiamondEagleDB09rms On youtube! Now with New Playlist!
<br />Thanks to TJK for this awesome Sig!

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2009, 21:03:56 »

hmmm didnt notice that.

true sign that he has well and truly departed. shame..... :-[

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2009, 21:11:48 »

His rudeness and troublemaking might have amused some people, but the plain fact is that he kept on being rude to people, distrubing topics, and breaking rules, even after he has had multiple previous bans.

And be honest.. what he did in this topic, with the fake account.. you can't seriously say that such is an action of a worthy community member, can you? That is just too rude and wrong to be even remotely funny..

We for one will have to deal with a lot less complaints from now on, that much is sure. And for us, his 'attitude' was far from amusing, most of the time. We did our best, we tried to keep him under control with kind advice and lateron serious ones.. and then warnings.. and then bans even, but alas, our best efforts were not enough..

And I'm pretty sure that's not our fault.. so let's not mourn him like some fallen hero or anything, that feels as if we did something wrong here..  :-\

Fred.

dudwasup

• Forum member
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2009, 23:42:36 »

who is this gloat guy every one is talking about what did he do

thanks to tjk

dudwasup

• Forum member
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2009, 03:43:09 »

ohh i understand hes like this sites living hell well i bet you any thing he will be back again to cause more trouble

thanks to tjk

TerryRussell

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2009, 06:44:48 »

I'll bet he won't.  ;)  :evil:

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2009, 08:09:36 »

His rudeness and troublemaking might have amused some people, but the plain fact is that he kept on being rude to people, distrubing topics, and breaking rules, even after he has had multiple previous bans.

And be honest.. what he did in this topic, with the fake account.. you can't seriously say that such is an action of a worthy community member, can you? That is just too rude and wrong to be even remotely funny..

We for one will have to deal with a lot less complaints from now on, that much is sure. And for us, his 'attitude' was far from amusing, most of the time. We did our best, we tried to keep him under control with kind advice and lateron serious ones.. and then warnings.. and then bans even, but alas, our best efforts were not enough..

And I'm pretty sure that's not our fault.. so let's not mourn him like some fallen hero or anything, that feels as if we did something wrong here..  :-\

Fred.

You made that sound like I blamed you for Gloats departure Fred, trust me I dont. He's only got himself to blame and at the end of the day he was very stupid in what he did. multiple times.

and i didnt always find his antics amusing I know what a pain it must be for you and Terry, he could be very mean sometimesbut he did have some 'non-causing-trouble' humorous moments

anyway, I spose this place is going to be a lot more peaceful in the future. so lets sit back, relax..............

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2009, 08:46:28 »

Please, let's not discuss ban period of disciplinairy actions any further, that's a staff matter.  ;)

But just to balance that, don't forget, he was allready banned permanently once, and very lucky to be even let back in the first place. A mistake we won't make again I reckon. Apart from that he has had a load of shorter bans too. There are not many forums that I have been on where people get that many chances to clean up their act, to be honest. Not to beat our own chest, not at all, but we try to be very tolerant.

In the real world, at some point, there is simply no way back. This is not a public place, and everyone, including we as staff, are guests on Vstep's forum/website. Think of someone that keeps making trouble in your house, insulting your other guests, etc,.. well after enough trouble, you'll kick him out, simple as that. And we really hate to have to do that, cause we like to see everyone have a good time here. But if people keep on being so rude and disruptive, it's just over.

RMSGB, don't worry, I didn't mean to imply all that.. I was just balancing things a bit.  ;D

Let's all keep it at that.  :thumbs:

Regards,
Fred

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2009, 08:55:03 »

Hehe... something like that.. yeah, I reckon.. At least when it comes to these kind of things.  :thumbs:
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines