Hello Guest April 20, 2024, 03:49:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Using a Thrustmaster wheel with Ship Sim 2006  (Read 2032 times)

oldie

• Forum member
Using a Thrustmaster wheel with Ship Sim 2006
« on: July 25, 2007, 23:01:30 »

Hello, everyone. I am a new Ship Sim poster and would like some advice, please. I have looked through the existing topics and although some are similar to my problem, none are completely relevant. I have a Thrustmaster Force Feedback Racing Wheel with pedals and would like to use it with SS2006 and, when I buy it, SS2007/8. I am sure I have set up the wheel correctly and can feel resistance when I turn it. My wheel is not listed amongst the alternative options to using the keyboard. I have tried most of the other listed logical options, but still my wheel does not control the ship/boat :(. Can someone please take me through the steps or tell me where I might be going wrong. This is the first time I have been unable to get a controller to work with a game and I already have a number of controllers for Flight Sim and Train Sim games. I don't really want to buy a new controller. Thanks in anticipation.

adam121

• Forum member
Re: Using a Thrustmaster wheel with Ship Sim 2006
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 21:04:23 »

use the flight sim joystick to control the ship,    in the settings menu go on controls and select joystic and the on a dropdown bar select satec52x and then select ok, and then start playing!
mark levinson
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines