Hello Guest September 21, 2024, 08:49:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Difficult tings  (Read 1124 times)

Langly 5079

• Forum member
Difficult tings
« on: November 17, 2008, 11:50:12 »

Hello i'm new and i hoping someone could help with my problem you see i've been looking for the mission editor for about 2 whole days and so far no luck  :'( every time i come close to finding it i keep ending up back at the main ship sim 2008 down loads and there is no mission editor down load. does any body know how to get it?

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
Re: Difficult tings
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 11:57:02 »

Hello Langly 5079,

There used to be a standalone mission editor download.

But since V1.3, the editor is included. So if you patch your game to the latest version, you will automatically have it. A shortcut to the editor will then be on your desktop.

You can look ingame, in the lower left-hand side in the main menu, what version you currently have. And then pick the appropriate patch from this page: http://www.shipsim.com/downloads/patches.php

If you have any more questions about that, let me know!

Might I also suggest registering your license key in your forum profile aswell? This way you have acces to parts of the forum that are off limits to non registered users. This also includes Technical Support, so if you run into any problem and try to find an answer, you'll have a lot more information at your disposal.

Plus you can then also make use of the other online features of the game, like uploading your scores/rankings, up- and downloading custom missions, playing Multiplayer and also this gives you acces to a Free addon vessel, the Jumbo Javelin.

To register, scroll down in your profile page, and fill in the key in the box marked with 'License key registration'. Then hit 'register' and you're good to go!

Regards,
Fred
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 12:00:40 by Mad_Fred »

Langly 5079

• Forum member
Re: Difficult tings
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 12:21:19 »

thank you
 :)

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam