Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 07:52:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

What kind of vessels do you want as addons for Ship Simulator?

Passengers vessels
- 470 (45.5%)
Cargos
- 162 (15.7%)
Tankers
- 59 (5.7%)
Tugs
- 99 (9.6%)
Others...
- 244 (23.6%)

Total Members Voted: 986

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Down

Author Topic: What kind of addons vessels do you want for Ship Simulator?  (Read 326117 times)

Second Mate

Re: What kind of addons vessels do you want for Ship Simulator?
« Reply #475 on: August 13, 2012, 09:46:58 »

evebri1

• Forum member
« Reply #476 on: August 13, 2012, 13:29:38 »

:captain:

A liberty ship and a Victory Ship. All drawing are on the web.

Good Winds
Bon vent , bonne mer

shipgamer

• Forum member
« Reply #477 on: September 21, 2012, 22:26:34 »

i think we should have the stena line Stena Hollandica Superferry and the stena line hss discovery

Rbsanford

• Forum member
« Reply #478 on: September 21, 2012, 22:59:53 »

Octopus! ;D

Or A! ;D ;D

Today's weather:

http://www.lsmma.com/webcam/webcam_st.html

Not to sound cliched, but what a long, strange, trip it's been.

hansgutana

• Forum member
« Reply #479 on: September 22, 2012, 13:01:49 »

Allure of the Seas!

Rbsanford

• Forum member
« Reply #480 on: September 22, 2012, 16:30:46 »

Or  this doosy! :doh:

Top speed: 5 kts
Today's weather:

erdeniz

• Forum member
« Reply #481 on: November 02, 2013, 20:12:50 »

I want to see STENA HOLLANDICA or STENA BRITANNICA like PRIDE OF ROTTERDAM because their port already available in rotterdam on the SHIP SIMULATOR EXTREMES.PLEASE STENA HOLLANDICA OR BRITANNICA.I am waiting....
 ; :thumbs:

GeoP17

• Forum member
« Reply #482 on: November 03, 2013, 09:22:44 »

it would be perfect...I have seen a docomentary on Discovery Channel with Stena Britannica and I was very impressed. Everything is perfect on that ship  :2thumbs:  :captain:

Thanks a lot stormforce!

k.low harold

• Forum member
« Reply #483 on: November 13, 2013, 15:55:37 »

I hate those kids or people who know nothing about the maritime world who are voting for pasenger vessels ,i want profesional vessels , like more container vessels , maybe an aircraft carrier , i would also really want a new dlc with steam engined ships , with the posibility to look into the engine room and also controle it a bit . Cus just there are alot of engine room engineers or people like me that study for it
Also i would really like that they put some new harbors , like Antwerp and hong kong , 2 great harbors especialy antwerp , just try to make some realsim in this game
another sugestion is making ropes expendable , as well for the tugs as for the other ships , it would be easy to handle , and increases the realsim pretty mutch

So stop voting for those sh*tty passenger vessels and vote for real stuff

Mr Robville

• Administrator
« Reply #484 on: November 13, 2013, 16:09:27 »

I hate those kids or people who know nothing about the maritime world who are voting for pasenger vessels ,i want profesional vessels , like more container vessels , maybe an aircraft carrier , i would also really want a new dlc with steam engined ships , with the posibility to look into the engine room and also controle it a bit . Cus just there are alot of engine room engineers or people like me that study for it
Also i would really like that they put some new harbors , like Antwerp and hong kong , 2 great harbors especialy antwerp , just try to make some realsim in this game
another sugestion is making ropes expendable , as well for the tugs as for the other ships , it would be easy to handle , and increases the realsim pretty mutch

So stop voting for those sh*tty passenger vessels and vote for real stuff

Take a breath and calm down.
There is no need to insult a group of people merely because they share an interest. How would you like it if someone talked rubbish about your fascination for "professional" container vessels. (as if passenger liners are owned by private amateur parties)

We all have our own interest in a particular kind of ship here on the forum, and it's fine to share it. But your arrogant remark towards kids and those that like passenger ships is downright rude.

Rbsanford

• Forum member
« Reply #485 on: November 13, 2013, 23:45:58 »

i would also really want a new dlc with steam engined ships , with the posibility to look into the engine room and also controle it a bit . Cus just there are alot of engine room engineers or people like me that study for it
Also i would really like that they put some new harbors , like Antwerp and hong kong , 2 great harbors

I have to agree on these points, especially with the engine room accessibility. Hercules Atlas had roam-able engine rooms in SS08, would it be difficult to add to Extremes? Maybe also walkthrough access to the cargo deck/forcastle deck of Jumbo Javelin?
Today's weather:

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines