Hello Guest May 01, 2024, 22:12:04 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I learned a new skill today  (Read 1729 times)

Third Mate

• Forum member
I learned a new skill today
« on: November 07, 2008, 07:21:00 »

Hey everyone, great news i have now successfully found a way that o could now even get horn recordings even from such raw recording or video of a ships horn such as youtube or other videos that will not be able to easy to get the horn from.I have an MP3 that is able to make high quality and loud horn or any recordings all i gotta do is keep it close to the subject.Here are my latest successful meals below, so now i know how to get horn more than 1 way ;):

1.Carnival cruise ship horn for Ocean Star.(im sure you remember the ship Carnival Cruise, well if im not mistaking that was the ship that was used to make OC, so why not have her horn to make it more actuate?

2. Tugboat, I saw a video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElruJMYilow of a tugboat looking similar to the one in the game, so awhile ago i started a topic, why not have that horn for the tugboat, but in the end it was not possible, but now it is.Here, try this horn to, i was thinking to make a few things more actuate, see what you think?

you can download them form Here : http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4631c4614f3f9b22d2db6fb9a8902bda

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
Re: I learned a new skill today
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 08:11:56 »

You need permission from the video owner to use sound from their video. It is copyright. Most will say yes ;)

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2008, 08:38:57 »

You need permission from the video owner to use sound from their video. It is copyright. Most will say yes ;)

Thanks for the tip Austin, next time i'll ask  ;D, gotta respect copyright

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 10:16:26 »

Thanks for the tip Austin, next time i'll ask  ;D, gotta respect copyright
Yep. I usually get replies like.

"Sure, what game? Mind sending me a link when your done"

That was for ROR though so it was a free game.

:)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines