Hello Guest April 20, 2024, 00:15:21 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with delivery [an answer for the staff]  (Read 645 times)

KrantDesign

• Forum member
Problem with delivery [an answer for the staff]
« on: November 05, 2008, 16:36:16 »

hello everybody, my name is D. Amati, maybe the only one that ordered the english collector edition from rome, italy, and i'm writing you [for first, sorry for my bad english] because a friend of mine [I. Ciarlantini, from ardea, italy] has ordered the game the 27/10/2008 but it isn't been delivered yet.
he is afraid because the game was delivered to me exactelty then 7 days by the order, and today are passed 9 days.
viewing status with "my orders" (i payed with two different visa cards the two games) i can see for both two times only the "order shipped" tag, but in my case the pack as arrived in a OPENED LETTER [but the game was inside it  ???] and if the game will not arrive to the home of my friend...permit me an "italian popular phrase", SARANNO VOLATILI PER DIABETICI, CAZZI AMARI.
And now here the question...
has someone reported to you problems like theft, or games arrived late in italy?

TerryRussell

Re: Problem with delivery [an answer for the staff]
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 20:49:11 »

This is most certainly not a technical support issue. I'll move it to "Small Talk", here it probably belongs. You stand more chance of getting an answer there, I should think.

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
Re: Problem with delivery [an answer for the staff]
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 21:00:02 »

Hello KrantDesign,

I haven't heard anything like that yet, personally. Not from Italy, nor from other countries.

I think this shipment is just taking a little longer than yours, perhaps. I have myself ordered games online, from the same place many times, and it sometimes took 4 days, or 5 days, or even 10 days. Distribution can be quicker or slower, maybe they ran out of stock and had to wait for a new batch, transportation can be troublesome perhaps. Perhaps one visa card payment took longer to clear, I'm just thinking out loud.

I hope it's just a bit late. If it still does not show up in a few days, I'm sure VSTEP will look into it to see if it was indeed sent. (I assume you have ordered it directly from VSTEP)

Regards,
Fred
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines