Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 14:12:40 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

Do you want more ferries in the game?

Yes
No

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 1 Question, 2 Possible Answers... Do you want more ferries in the game?  (Read 4650 times)

KDS

• Forum member

I am constantly seeing topics on ferries, ferries and more ferries! And I am getting a little overwhelmed with the number of topics about them.  :D
So I just wanted to know do people actually want to see any more in the game?  ;D
Best Regards
Kevin

mvsmith

I like your innovative solution to the problem of too many topics on ferries.

KDS

• Forum member

That is why I created it.  ;D
I just want to know "YES" or "NO" then my mind may once again function properly when it comes to ferries on the forum.  :)
Best Regards
Kevin

Person264

• Forum member

I thought there were already enough topics on ferrys, and judging by the amount of topics, doesn't that hint at the fact that quite a lot of people would like more ferries?

mvsmith

You would get the same answer to more of anything; buttons on the bridge, rivets on Titanic, etc.

KDS

• Forum member

I thought there were already enough topics on ferrys, and judging by the amount of topics, doesn't that hint at the fact that quite a lot of people would like more ferries?

Yer but I am honestly sick of them so in this topic everyone can give a simple Yes or No instead of making a new one just to say they want more ferries. This topic WILL get the point across- (you don't need 2 million just this one ;))
Best Regards
Kevin

mvsmith

I feel your pain KDS. I’m more amused by, than sick of, them.
They have little or no influence on VSTEP’s future actions. The decision on what ship to produce next is based on many things:

Availability of a suitable model from a third party.
Permission from an owner for a specific ship.
Availability of plans and other information for an in-house design.
Can the ship be fully functional in the present state of development? The semi-sub Fjell, for instance.
Diversity. Offering many different kinds of vessel rather than many similar ones.
Corporate sponsorship—picking up part of the tab. Jumbo
Ship types that are most useful for the Pro version.
What the developers think is cool.

Popular demand is probably at the bottom of the list because it is so diffuse. Anything they make will probably please as many as any other.

TerryRussell

I voted "dunno" in the poll.

I do like the idea that there are too many topics about ferries, so that starting yet another one will fix that problem.

The above is to put Marty's hints into more precise format since as always, Marty is being way too subtle.

Marty, you really should learn to be more direct, like me.

KDS

• Forum member

But I would much rather start one which will get a point across than 20 more people starting one to give the same suggestion as this one! :D
Best Regards
Kevin

mvsmith

To settle this, I shall make a poll: “Do you think there should be a poll on whether there should be more ferries?”

KDS

• Forum member

;D THIS IS THE TYPE OF THING I AM TRYING TO AVOID  ;D
Best Regards
Kevin

TerryRussell

I think we need a poll "Do you think there should be a poll on whether or not we want a poll on whether there should be more ferries?”

saltydog

• Forum member

Perhaps it would be better to have a poll if we want a poll about should there be a poll concerning how many polls would be desirable to poll if we want more ferries.. ;)

TerryRussell

We might want to have a poll about that first, though.

llamalord

• Forum member

May 3rd answer is: Ya, Sure what the hay.

Not that I don't want more it's just that any ship is a new ship. ;)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!"

www.llamalord

Kapn Jonah

• Forum member

yes, a new ship is always good as long as its not a pilot boat, rescueboat, Port Authority boat, or any other tiny ship like that. im into tankers, container vessels, ferries, cruise ships and ocean liners.
Kapn Jonah
Regards,
Jonah
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines