Hello Guest September 21, 2024, 03:32:43 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: RMS Gigantic's on Youtube!  (Read 1207 times)

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
RMS Gigantic's on Youtube!
« on: October 09, 2008, 03:08:18 »

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mewtario

The name "RMS Gigantic" was not available, so I used my screenname from one of the other forums I'm a member of, "Mewtario"

I've been on for a while now commenting videoes, especially bashing Virtual Sailor's Titanic ;D

Infact, I'm currently disputing with VirtualSailor as to whether the Ship Simulator or Virtual Sailor series is better! :P

Just to let you guys know I'm on Youtube now ;D

matt5674

Re: RMS Gigantic's on Youtube!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 03:40:16 »

i joined youtube last month too and i still can't moke vids with fraps cause i don't got fraps.so i will try to make a slideshow

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 05:30:57 »

http://www.youtube.com/user/Mewtario

The name "RMS Gigantic" was not available, so I used my screenname from one of the other forums I'm a member of, "Mewtario"

I've been on for a while now commenting videoes, especially bashing Virtual Sailor's Titanic ;D

Infact, I'm currently disputing with VirtualSailor as to whether the Ship Simulator or Virtual Sailor series is better! :P

Just to let you guys know I'm on Youtube now ;D

ahhh.... i was just thinking virtual sailor has more control(way more) but not realistic detail of ship, then SS08 has realistic detail for ships but it simple or in another words not enough controls and buttons to press.I downloaded VS yesterday (demo) and i chose  the container ship, and i only had like 4 mins to do something, so what i did is look at th controls, man it had light switches, buttons even i can't remember...ahh but i ran out of time, but i liked it, what i did not like is that it does not have the realism that VSTEP has put in their ships....ahh my head...she hurts..... :-X :-X :-X

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

Nathan|C

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 06:34:49 »

whether the Ship Simulator or Virtual Sailor series is better! :P

That's a no-brainer  ;D

CaptainMike1

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 12:06:33 »

ahhh.... i was just thinking virtual sailor has more control(way more) but not realistic detail of ship, then SS08 has realistic detail for ships but it simple or in another words not enough controls and buttons to press.I downloaded VS yesterday (demo) and i chose  the container ship, and i only had like 4 mins to do something, so what i did is look at th controls, man it had light switches, buttons even i can't remember...ahh but i ran out of time, but i liked it, what i did not like is that it does not have the realism that VSTEP has put in their ships....ahh my head...she hurts..... :-X :-X :-X

That's a no-brainer too!!

RMS Canada

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2008, 16:52:29 »

I'm on Youtube if you want to talk to me.

www.youtube.com/user/TitanicExpert
All ahead full!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines