Hello Guest September 20, 2024, 05:34:00 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My signature picture  (Read 1472 times)

Fleet Admiral Hayes

• Forum member
My signature picture
« on: October 03, 2008, 23:18:59 »

I would like to see some choices. How do you add a signature pic to the bottom of a post? ??? Who can I ask to create one for me? I've seen most of the simmers with a cool signature pic .

Regards,
The Admiral ;)
One word mate, pirate. Jack Sparrow

Capt.Bluebeard

Re: My signature picture
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 23:41:20 »

I would like to see some choices. How do you add a signature pic to the bottom of a post? ??? Who can I ask to create one for me? I've seen most of the simmers with a cool signature pic .

Regards,
The Admiral ;)
Joust tell me watt you want and i will make one for you.i haw make ed the most of them you of  you see around
Kind Regards.
TJK/Capt.Bluebeard

Here are some of what i haw make
 Minime http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,10760.0/topicseen.html
HMS Borky http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,5990.0/topicseen.html
Mad_Fred http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,3483.msg35168.html#msg35168
marijn http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,3483.msg44300.html#msg44300
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 00:23:35 by Capt.Bluebeard »

eviss

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2008, 00:29:54 »

Hi Admiral,

Depending of what you like; as everyone else, I think that the one he/TJK build for me is the best one ever !!!

vr. gr. / Kind regards Erik  ;D

EDIT; Typo
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 01:38:55 by eviss »
THX SF!
Redfox
"Dover-Calais in the same environement !"

Fleet Admiral Hayes

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2008, 00:46:48 »

I would like to have Titanic sailing back and forth across the bottom of my posts. Left to right and right to left is what I would like. No black and white , please. One more thing, the stacks have to smoke. That is all. ;) :D ;D 8)

firestar12

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2008, 00:48:26 »

I would like to have Titanic sailing back and forth across the bottom of my posts. Left to right and right to left is what I would like. No black and white , please. One more thing, the stacks have to smoke. That is all. ;) :D ;D 8)
Or I could make it for you Fleet Admiral Hayes. If you want to see, I made a few users like bbydino05. I made his. Let me know. I really would want to.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 01:06:00 by firestar12 »

Fleet Admiral Hayes

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2008, 00:54:00 »

Dude, don't post my MP name on the forum, now people will look for me. I don't want that. Please remove my MP name promptly and quickly. And yes, I would like you to make my signature pic. Send it in Personal message.

With happiness,
The Admiral

matt5674

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 03:06:52 »

hey fire since agent/austin didn't make my sig can you make me mine with a titanic pic shown her side tilt the pic and make it completly sink and appears my name ?

Master Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2008, 03:09:13 »

Hi Admiral,

Depending of what you like; as everyone else, I think that the one he/TJK build for me is the best one ever !!!

vr. gr. / Kind regards Erik  ;D

EDIT; Typo
Agreed, the one TJK made is simply wonderful, one of my favorite boats and my username, simple, yet elegant. :)

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2008, 04:33:54 »

hey fire since agent/austin didn't make my sig can you make me mine with a titanic pic shown her side tilt the pic and make it completly sink and appears my name ?

Yeah I should have noted, no retarded titanic sigs.

Gloat

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2008, 13:26:27 »

Language... please

Come and join us at the ship sim wiki! www.shipsimulator.wikia.com
Head Aministrator at Ship Simulator wiki.

Fleet Admiral Hayes

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2008, 22:19:14 »

Thank you for the pic, Bluebeard. I will use this one for a few weeks then probably remove it (or not). :) :) :) ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines