Hello Guest September 21, 2024, 15:48:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This topic is for moderators  (Read 2794 times)

bbydino05

• Forum member
This topic is for moderators
« on: September 28, 2008, 00:06:34 »

i want to know if a moderator can like help me make a ship light exe cause marci kinda like bailed on me causei posted a topic on here for the ocean star light and that we got permission to post it on my website

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
Re: This topic is for moderators
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 05:43:49 »

i want to know if a moderator can like help me make a ship light exe cause marci kinda like bailed on me causei posted a topic on here for the ocean star light and that we got permission to post it on my website
And I have knowledge of Titanic's light locations that can help you out when you start on her lights! ;D

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 14:02:21 »

And I have knowledge of Titanic's light locations that can help you out when you start on her lights! ;D
ok good but she will probably be last close to last

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 16:54:06 »

Marci haw redraw his promissory
Hi,

I think we cant work with bbydino05. I think we should stopp this project. If bbydino05 wants to go on, he can, but without me and you. But if he now wants to make a patch, he has to make all lights, because from schiffsim welt he dont get any lights.

If you think the same, I will say him this.

Marc
this is from Marc and the ocean star light was not yours bbydino05 you just did some change in it. so all lights belong to schiffsim
« Last Edit: September 28, 2008, 16:55:38 by Capt.Bluebeard »

matt5674

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 17:03:08 »

hey the lights you want for titanic has info in the 1997 movie called "TITANIC." only for those who got this movie.

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 18:54:54 »

Marci haw redraw his promissorythis is from Marc and the ocean star light was not yours bbydino05 you just did some change in it. so all lights belong to schiffsim
im going to redo all the ocean star lights

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 18:57:55 »

Marci haw redraw his promissorythis is from Marc and the ocean star light was not yours bbydino05 you just did some change in it. so all lights belong to schiffsim
in fact i have already started im 3/4 done with my design

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 19:15:42 »

hey the lights you want for titanic has info in the 1997 movie called "TITANIC." only for those who got this movie.
But Peter Davies-Garner's book "RMS Titanic: A Model Maker's Manual" was released after that, and is far more accurate.

After all, the movie put a random light ON the flagpole, and lit the bridge.

WTH?!

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 19:27:57 »

But Peter Davies-Garner's book "RMS Titanic: A Model Maker's Manual" was released after that, and is far more accurate.

After all, the movie put a random light ON the flagpole, and lit the bridge.

WTH?!
ok ill light the ship but i need to redo the ocean star

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 19:55:22 »

ok ill light the ship but i need to redo the ocean star
OK.

I can tell you these things right now so they're here for you later:

The lights on the ship gave off a yellow glow, not a white one

With the exception of the red and green lights, the 3 other lights on the ship are misplaced. They are all either too high or too low. If possible, try moving or removing them.

When looking on the walls of the boat deck, the Ship Simulator 2008 Titanic is only missing 2 lights, which are the 2 on the front of the 3rd funnel deckhouse. If you need a picture, I'll try to find it. Just let me know.

I would need to do more checking on the rest of the decks before I can tell you anything more.

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 01:38:17 »

OK.

I can tell you these things right now so they're here for you later:

The lights on the ship gave off a yellow glow, not a white one

With the exception of the red and green lights, the 3 other lights on the ship are misplaced. They are all either too high or too low. If possible, try moving or removing them.

When looking on the walls of the boat deck, the Ship Simulator 2008 Titanic is only missing 2 lights, which are the 2 on the front of the 3rd funnel deckhouse. If you need a picture, I'll try to find it. Just let me know.

I would need to do more checking on the rest of the decks before I can tell you anything more.
ok send it to me

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 03:38:16 »

ok send it to me
I'll need to find one first; I'm not sure if it is permitted to take a pic from Peter Davies-Garner's book without consent.

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 04:28:44 »

I'll need to find one first; I'm not sure if it is permitted to take a pic from Peter Davies-Garner's book without consent.
ok then well i got a pretty good idea but im not starting till like 3 weeks into october cause im sending in to get upgraded in like a week or 2

mvsmith

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 04:46:33 »

I notice that no Moderator has responded to your request for help. I can’t understand their lack of enthusiasm.
FYI: You don’t get to decide who can or cannot respond to your posts. If you don’t like the responses, you can lock the topic.

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 04:59:08 »

I notice that no Moderator has responded to your request for help. I can’t understand their lack of enthusiasm.
FYI: You don’t get to decide who can or cannot respond to your posts. If you don’t like the responses, you can lock the topic.

true but he is very understanding and well he was my friend and ill lock this topic

TerryRussell

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 20:18:52 »

I've removed Bbydin05's rather unpleasant post about who can and can't respond to his posts. I am not going to permit another flame war break out here.  ???

Sorry if that removal makes your comment seem strange, Marty.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines