Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 17:21:34 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: old ocean star horn  (Read 6438 times)

bbydino05

• Forum member
old ocean star horn
« on: September 18, 2008, 21:58:09 »

u know what would be kewl if someone could send me the horn for the shipsim 06 ocean star

firestar12

Re: old ocean star horn
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 22:18:35 »

u know what would be kewl if someone could send me the horn for the shipsim 06 ocean star
Why cant you open up 06/or buy it? And Listen for yourself? Anyways Terry's pack is cool.

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 22:22:33 »

Why cant you open up 06/or buy it? And Listen for yourself? Anyways Terry's pack is cool.
no so i could put it on my ocean star

firestar12

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 22:23:54 »

no so i could put it on my ocean star
Ok then, Howcome you could open up/Buy 06 and go to the program's files and copy it and paste it into the ShipSim08 Version? I think it would be legal because it is a Vstep File.

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2008, 22:30:35 »

Ok then, Howcome you could open up/Buy 06 and go to the program's files and copy it and paste it into the ShipSim08 Version? I think it would be legal because it is a Vstep File.
i just have one thing to say why am i gonna spend like 50 usd for one horn

firestar12

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2008, 22:32:12 »

i just have one thing to say why am i gonna spend like 50 usd for one horn

So you dont have SS06. or is add on. Hmm....Well I know a fella that might be able to help you. If i can get the Horn, I will post it here.

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2008, 22:34:08 »

So you dont have SS06. or is add on. Hmm....Well I know a fella that might be able to help you. If i can get the Horn, I will post it here.
your awesome by the way this is s.s.yumyum from super star line/ super cargo line

firestar12

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2008, 22:38:35 »

your awesome by the way this is s.s.yumyum from super star line/ super cargo line
OMG. Hi! I havnt seen you in forever! Thanks for the compliment! I suppose we should PM before we get in trouble...

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2008, 22:39:02 »

OMG. Hi! I havnt seen you in forever! Thanks for the compliment! I suppose we should PM before we get in trouble...
true

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2008, 22:50:19 »

Hi guys,

The content of SS06 is copyrighted, so distributing anything from it to someone who does not actually own the game, would not be legal.

Sorry.

Regards,
Fred

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2008, 23:35:42 »

Hi guys,

The content of SS06 is copyrighted, so distributing anything from it to someone who does not actually own the game, would not be legal.

Sorry.

Regards,
Fred
k

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2008, 23:42:34 »

Hi guys,

Sorry.

Regards,
Fred
do u know how i could put up user created lights by me marci and other people from the german forum

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2008, 23:45:07 »

I haven't tried those lights to be honest, but you just need to download them, and replace a game file or files, whilst having backed these up, and then it should work. It's not that complicated.

I am told the downloads come with clear instruction, but I don't know if they are available in English aswell, or only in German, you'd have to ask one of the creators, they all do speak English, as far as I know.

Fred.

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2008, 23:47:59 »

I haven't tried those lights to be honest, but you just need to download them, and replace a game file or files, whilst having backed these up, and then it should work. It's not that complicated.

I am told the downloads come with clear instruction, but I don't know if they are available in English aswell, or only in German, you'd have to ask one of the creators, they all do speak English, as far as I know.

Fred.
no what i meant was to put them for download on the shipsim website so other people can enjoy them

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 23:51:28 »

Ah okay, sorry. I misunderstood.  ;D

Well, if the file size allows something that you have made to be posted as an attachment, then you can use that way. Click on "additional options", whilst posting and you can insert your attachment(s) there.

But surely these lights are allready covered, as Schiffsim-welt hosts them, right?

So in that case, just a link to the site would suffice. Which are allready present on the forum, somewhere, if they were not taken down by the original poster(s).

Fred.

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2008, 23:54:09 »

Ah okay, sorry. I misunderstood.  ;D

Well, if the file size allows something that you have made to be posted as an attachment, then you can use that way. Click on "additional options", whilst posting and you can insert your attachment(s) there.

But surely these lights are allready covered, as Schiffsim-welt hosts them, right?

So in that case, just a link to the site would suffice. Which are allready present on the forum, somewhere, if they were not taken down by the original poster(s).

Fred.
so i cant post anyhting like teh  new horns oh and how do u make teh sig thing on the bottom when u leave a post

firestar12

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2008, 23:55:26 »

so i cant post anyhting like teh  new horns oh and how do u make teh sig thing on the bottom when u leave a post
That? Get hold of Capt. Bluebeard aka TJK. He can make you one. Hes making me one soon!

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2008, 23:56:56 »

That? Get hold of Capt. Bluebeard aka TJK. He can make you one. Hes making me one soon!
so he could put it up for download on teh website

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2008, 23:57:39 »

Nope, you can only post things that you made yourself, for all other things you need permission from the person or persons that made it.

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2008, 23:58:31 »

Nope, you can only post things that you made yourself, for all other things you need permission from the person or persons that made it.
so what if i do get permission

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2008, 23:59:20 »

Then it's okay, but the author/creator needs to give you written permission.

firestar12

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2008, 23:59:45 »

so what if i do get permission
Then its cool!

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2008, 00:00:32 »

Then it's okay, but the author/creator needs to give you written permission.
so if i show tjk that i have written permission then he could make it for download on teh website

firestar12

« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2008, 00:02:09 »

so if i show tjk that i have written permission then he could make it for download on teh website
Not TJK. TJK is for the signatures. And he is no longer TJK he is Capt. BLuebeard. Hes really nice too!

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2008, 00:03:24 »

Uhm, I think we're mixing things up.

In the case of posting content:
You can post anything you made (like a new horn) on the forum, or give a link to it.
But other people's work, other people's horns or lights or whatever, are off limits, unless you have permission.

But with a signature image, it's no big deal, if Capt.Bluebeard makes you a sig, then you can just put it in your signature box, that's what it's there for, by making it for you (if he does), he allready will agree that you post it out in the open.

Fred.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines