Hello Guest March 29, 2024, 10:39:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi all  (Read 3007 times)

jason1896

• Forum member
Hi all
« on: August 24, 2008, 16:04:06 »

Thought i would say hi, I have been playing SS06, but just bought 08, waiting for it to download, is it any better than 06? What are the good and bad points... lol maybe should have asked this before buying it but never mind it is a great sim!

JAse

The Captain

• Forum member
Re: Hi all
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 16:25:42 »

Hi Jason :). It is ok to say hi ;D. So, I will say hi back, HI ;D!

SS08 is better and worse in its own ways. For starters, it is better because it has more ships, but it is bad because it does not have the ships from 06 :(. It is better because the graphics are better, but it is worse because it requires more ram and a better video card :(. It is much better than 06 because it has multiplayer and more features. Ultimatly, it wins over 06 ;D.

Was that a good description for you ;D?

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 16:54:20 »

Thought i would say hi, I have been playing SS06, but just bought 08, waiting for it to download, is it any better than 06? What are the good and bad points... lol maybe should have asked this before buying it but never mind it is a great sim!

JAse

Hi Jason :). It is ok to say hi ;D. So, I will say hi back, HI ;D!

but it is bad because it does not have the ships from 06 :(. It is better because the

Was that a good description for you ;D?
HI JAse
And welcome to this friendly forum
Well not quiet trot, if you haw ss 06 add ones you can put the key in you forum profile and you got a download link to the ss08 add ons ships some was in ss 06 - the luxury yacht, ore if you bay the New Horizon add ones you got them to and two new ship, the buggsier 2 and a push boat
But SS 08 are bather in all ways i thing, so you haw got a god bay and as with the ss 06 you got a free bonus with ss 08, all this friends on the forum and you will be addict right away Happy sailing
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 16:56:00 by Capt.Bluebeard »

The Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 17:01:29 »

HI JAse
And welcome to this friendly forum
Well not quiet trot, if you haw ss 06 add ones you can put the key in you forum profile and you got a download link to the ss08 add ons ships some was in ss 06 - the luxury yacht, ore if you bay the New Horizon add ones you got them to and two new ship, the buggsier 2 and a push boat

Actually, you can only download the add on ships from 06 to 08. Not bugsier 2 and hurkules atlas.

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 17:04:34 »

Actually, you can only download the add on ships from 06 to 08. Not bugsier 2 and hurkules atlas.
as i sad they are in the New Horizon add ones pack
TJK

lilfirefighterbailey

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 15:57:28 »

Hi Jason,

These guys have beaten me to, that's how friendly and positive they are ;D. Welcome to the forum. Should you have any dificulties, problems or just questions you wanna ask then this is the place to come as we are all loving and caring hehe. I agree with everyone that SS08 is better in some ways. I myself was looking at some videos from SS06 and it features some awesome boats that i think Vstep should make available in the ship yard *hint hint* ;D.

Anyway i have said my bit. Again welcome to the forum and enjoy your sailing.

Kind Regards
Lilfirefighterbailey
Regards
Lilfirefighterbailey
SSN Admin/Founder
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines