Hello Guest September 19, 2024, 02:47:47 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OMG, awsum new vessel horn discovered?  (Read 3466 times)

Third Mate

• Forum member
OMG, awsum new vessel horn discovered?
« on: April 07, 2008, 08:19:11 »

I have found this vessel name called "furie" and it has a really amazing old horn :D.But the sad part is that thats all it is.By he sound of it i think it's an old tug, but whatever it is i would really love to see this boat on Ss08 on the future...and i have no idea what it even is exactly.Maybe if it suits one of the current vessels in ss08 maybe this could her new horn?

Looks like the file is too big to post it on the form but however looks in here,

C:\Program Files\Vstep\ShipSim2008\Actors\Objects\Furie

The only ship that i could think of is the Titanic, she is the only one suited reasonable enough to try out the horn.But im not sure if you should leave it like that, better to have the original one.But just try it out for a sec.

But on the other hand if you have the New Horizons installed, try it out for the classic yacht.It's a shame i have to wait about 3 more  days until i have broadband to download the add-on out of 2 weeks.

A tug something like this
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 08:26:44 by Third Mate »

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

Eemspoort

• Forum member
Re: OMG, awsum new vessel horn discovered?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 10:42:08 »

It will be for the "Elbe en Furie"-edition.
It's only available in the Netherlands, atm.
I don't have it just now, but will have in the future. ;)
m/s "Eemspoort"
1961, Hilgers A.G.-Rheinbröhl
76,2 x 8,20 x 2,72 mtr, 1085 ton
Deutz RBV 6 M 545, 800 HP @ 380 rpm
Daf KMD 250.2, 250 HP @ 1800 rpm, bowthruster

SirXpression

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 10:52:51 »

the elbe and the furie have already been released as a special add-on pack for ship sim, and that has been raised on the forum before...

but that horn, i agree, IS THE BEST.....apart from perhaps the waverleys...

(her whistle can befound on this trailer) http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=MVQ_kS0qK-Q
(on a side note...iv bought this dvd/video and i REALLY dont like it)

That Damn Scotsman

Quaysider

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 12:31:07 »

this is the "Furie" - seen on the New Waterway at Maassluis.

Jayshum

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2008, 17:56:42 »

the elbe and the furie have already been released as a special add-on pack for ship sim, and that has been raised on the forum before...

but that horn, i agree, IS THE BEST.....apart from perhaps the waverleys...

(her whistle can befound on this trailer) http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=MVQ_kS0qK-Q
(on a side note...iv bought this dvd/video and i REALLY dont like it)

Hi Danoth, could you provide me a link to the previous discussion please (or any pics of them in-game)? I've searched, but unfortunately don't read any other language apart from English lol.
Also, will they be made available to everyone soon (and who are they available to, I'm assuming the Dutch members)?

Eemspoort

• Forum member
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2008, 21:17:27 »

Not just the Dutch members. It's available to all people who visit the "Elbe" and/or the "Furie".
The "Elbe en Furie"-edition not only contains these 2 magnificant ships, but it's a playable sim!
Allthough, in this edition you can only play with these 2 ships. Also included are various missions.
However, if you have SS08, then it behaves as an add-on, and the new ships and missions will be added to SS08.
 I can't find the link to the said thread, but it must be somewhere here on the forums. :)
m/s "Eemspoort"
1961, Hilgers A.G.-Rheinbröhl
76,2 x 8,20 x 2,72 mtr, 1085 ton
Deutz RBV 6 M 545, 800 HP @ 380 rpm
Daf KMD 250.2, 250 HP @ 1800 rpm, bowthruster

Jayshum

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2008, 22:29:51 »

Oh fantastic! Can anyone provide me with a link to download it? :)

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2008, 06:03:33 »

OMG, i wish i could have this vessel so much in Ship Sim, can someone provide link for downloading the vessel.Or if its not completed yet, I REALLLY WANT IT IN SHIP SIM ONE DAY :D.That video was beatifull :D.

COME TO SHIP SIMULATOR 2008 [b]Elbe en Furie[/b] :P.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 06:09:48 by Third Mate »

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

beechjetkid17

• Forum member
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2008, 06:09:36 »

im still not sure what the elbe en furie edition is??  its never even menitoned on the ship sim website...can someone explain please?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

TJK

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2008, 06:14:50 »

im still not sure what the elbe en furie edition is??  its never even menitoned on the ship sim website...can someone explain please?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

use the search function look watt i found   http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,6909.0.html

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2008, 10:50:28 »

use the search function look watt i found   http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,6909.0.html

Ok we are making some progress.....

I have looked at the topic and did not understood much unfortunately, however this captured my attention:

Hello Chris,
C'est exact, il s'agit d'un add-on pour ShipSim2008. Dans ce topic, il est expliqué comment l'installer...
http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic,4229.0.html
Comme ceci donc
1) Ship Simulator 2008 geinstalleerd
2) Elbe & Furie Add-on geinstalleerd (optioneel)
3) Update 1.0->1.3 (568MB) geinstalleerd
4) Sim gestart en de licentiecodes ingevoerd.
Mais ce n'est en vente qu'aux Pays-Bas (ce qui n'est pas loin), mais c'est aussi en néerlandais... et s'il est certainement possible de l'installer avec une version en une autre langue, rien n'est garanti.
Furie est un remorqueur à vapeur de 1916, et Elbe date de 1959, ils sont amarrés au port-musée à Maassluis.
Ce n'est pas non plus disponible en téléchargement...
Luc

Now, if someone could translate that in English we may have found one more piece of this puzzle.

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

Jayshum

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2008, 16:02:28 »

TJK, I never said I didn't use the search function, it's just that I can't read any other languages!

Perhaps someone would be so helpful as to explain this to us newbies?

Jazz

• Forum member
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2008, 23:30:54 »

Hello to all

Someone can enlighten me on this query:
There are just over 3 months knew that I had heard play with the tug Elbe and accurate es Furie
If so, where can they download?

@ +

Chris

Hello Chris,
That is correct, this is an add-on to ShipSim2008. In this topic, it is explained how to install it ...
http://Http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/topic, 4229.0.html
As this therefore
1) 2008 installed
2) Fury Elbe & Add-on will be installed (optional)
3) Update 1.0-> 1.3 (568MB) installed
4) Sim launched into license keys.
But it is on sale only in the Netherlands (which is not far), but also in Dutch ... And it is certainly possible to install it with a version in another language, nothing is guaranteed.
Furie is a steam tug 1916, and Elbe date of 1959, they are moored at the port museum in Maassluis.
Nor is it available for download ...
Luc

LucATC Hello,

Thanks for the information but if it's optional that choose this option?
Changing the language patch? Because Internet do not know the boundaries
And your link does not explain how to activate this option?
In voor mij is het geen Total probleem in Nederlands spellen want wanneer aan dat ik ben aboard, moet ik toch of Engels Nederlands spreken due??

Met vriendlijk groeten,
Sincerely,

Chris

This text is written twice, once in french and once in dutch - same content.

The installation of add-on Elbe & Fury is not mandatory ... But if it does not install it, there is not, of course. Forget therefore the "optional" in this case.
The author of the text explains how he made to install its complete ShipSim 2008, Dutch course from the outset.
The main thing for him was to report to install Elbe & Furie before the 1.3 update.
In principle, everything should work, but nobody has yet tried outside the PP. I think the first problem (potential) is the loss of their profile, so grades, successful missions, etc ... And that we must not forget to save this data (which is located in C: \ Documents and Settings \ Lucouautre \ My Documents \ UserData ShipSim2008 in principle).
The second difficulty is to find, probably one of the addresses in this webpage.
If it's wrong, there are certainly people of the flat country and the forum would be happy to help them find it?
Mvg, mfg, Rgds,
Luc

Well, I still made an effort once ...
A contact address to see whether they will accept addresses in Belgium
http://Http://www.zeesleperelbe.nl/shop.php can order the trick!

Translations translated through Google Translator.

LucAtC

• Ship Simulator Developer
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2008, 00:25:56 »

Lost in translation:
à une des adresses
adresse de contact
and some other things too were lost, but the links give enough explanations.
Regards,
Luc
PS, I wonder what can PP mean?

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2008, 04:52:47 »

Much appreciated for the translation :).But i seems that i have reached another dead end here.So.....how and when it will be able to be downloaded or purchased by other members?

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

LucAtC

• Ship Simulator Developer
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2008, 14:23:27 »

Hello Third Mate,
Dead end?  ??? As far as I can see, it can be ordered at this address but, as I know nothing more than that, you need to contact them (phone, mail,...) to know more about it.
I don't know if anything will be done to enable downloading the game from VStep directly. I suppose not, it would have been possible from the very beginning, and it is probably so for the sake of administrative simplicity, or something like that?
I see that you are living  ::) upside down, but surely UPS, Fedex or another DHL/TNT have found how to reach such remote continents, just like James Cook did some years ago?  8)
Good luck in your search  :D
Luc

Third Mate

• Forum member
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2008, 09:25:40 »

Thank you for that,looks liek were still running here.This may take awhile to order it since, i have to get familiar with a few things like the languedge.And i hope i will be able to download it to, because she is a work of art.Funny thing that VSTEP never mentioned anything about this.I hope they will be ablt o put it on their purchase web in English, i think i may feel a bit more secure ordering it from there.But still so far im on Stand by.

THE 888 MARK
THE 999 MARK
THE 1111 MARK

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2008, 22:24:26 »

i'm a bit confused, when will it be downloadable and how? will there be an English version or something?
Kind Regards,
Jack.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines