Hello Guest September 21, 2024, 12:04:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My first complaint, resurrected (ANYONE up for Tug-towing?!).  (Read 4971 times)

TerryRussell

Re: My first complaint, resurrected (ANYONE up for Tug-towing?!).
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2008, 18:43:16 »

Go to the top of the PEC thread in MP and it gives the dates and times. You'll need to book up a time slot, as it takes 30-60 minutes per run.

Jayshum

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2008, 19:29:26 »

By the way, if anyone is wondering why I haven't been on/made a server, I'm really sorry but I'm going to have to postpone it until tomorrow (posting this from my iPod in work).

Ky-l

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2008, 09:40:45 »

I had no idea that people were so serious about this game and that ship docking happens thats kind of cool.
I'm wonder how to get a tractor tug. The two tugs in thruster's little pictures speciffically.

captain1

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2008, 11:15:27 »

I had no idea that people were so serious about this game and that ship docking happens thats kind of cool.
I'm wonder how to get a tractor tug. The two tugs in thruster's little pictures speciffically.
Well Guys I have just been reading this ¬ Tug Towing` thread, The reason I am only just reading it is that my personl life has beena mess, sickness etc. But I have been running a Marseilles session for some time now with all the criteria for docking and `full` HM control, strict but very fair. Just check out my thread in the MPSS forum. I welcome all skippers who will listen and obey their orders from the HM to the latter, but those selfish individual guys are soon kicked. I make it a rule that all ships use the harbour tugs, but I do ask if they are experienced or not and to be truthfull about their answer, because I am always willing to teach, as many of my skippers will vouch for. The damage is always off to, so there's no excuse to refuse.
If some guys want to remain as individuals ,then they can drop out and go free roaming. I am not sitting motionless in my tug and hosing for 3 hours, because my whole purpose in hosting is to bring pleasure and serious shipping to those who wish to do it right. I am usually on session as JONN Marseille around 19.15 onwards. But latelty I have been dispondent with the class of guys entering so I am about to stop the regular slots. But if anyone of you serious skippers are interested then pleas PM me and I am willing to continue. Kind regards to all...John
HONI SOIL QUI MAL Y PENSE
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines