Hello Guest September 16, 2024, 21:38:45 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: old ocean star horn  (Read 6417 times)

bbydino05

• Forum member
Re: old ocean star horn
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2008, 00:11:43 »

Uhm, I think we're mixing things up.

In the case of posting content:
You can post anything you made (like a new horn) on the forum, or give a link to it.
But other people's work, other people's horns or lights or whatever, are off limits, unless you have permission.

But with a signature image, it's no big deal, if Capt.Bluebeard makes you a sig, then you can just put it in your signature box, that's what it's there for, by making it for you (if he does), he allready will agree that you post it out in the open.

Fred.
could u give me a link to tjk's profile i cant find it

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2008, 00:18:36 »

firestar12

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2008, 00:24:02 »

That because he's Capt. Bluebeard now. :)

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php?action=profile;u=24334

Howcome we are the only people here? SHouldnt the other people have taken a look? And said somthing?

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2008, 00:28:21 »

Howcome we are the only people here? SHouldnt the other people have taken a look? And said somthing?
Well remember most people are from europe this was posted in america time well california time

firestar12

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2008, 00:30:40 »

Well remember most people are from europe this was posted in america time well california time
Just a warning Capt Bluebeard isnt the Greatest at english so try to understand ask him if you think he made a mistake. And he says "haw" Alot. Like "haw you want your sig?"

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2008, 00:32:06 »

Just a warning Capt Bluebeard isnt the Greatest at english so try to understand ask him if you think he made a mistake. And he says "haw" Alot. Like "haw you want your sig?"
thx for teh heads up

Fleet Admiral Hayes

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2008, 18:55:07 »

I own both simulators and have every add on availible for both. I also have the new radio sounds and the new horn sounds. :)  Wait, I just repeated myself. ;D
One word mate, pirate. Jack Sparrow

firestar12

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2008, 20:44:37 »

I own both simulators and have every add on availible for both. I also have the new radio sounds and the new horn sounds. :)  Wait, I just repeated myself. ;D
Um...Okay? What does that have to do with ANYTHING on our post? lol. I think you were trying to give him the horn. If you do, you can get in trouble.

TerryRussell

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2008, 21:00:13 »

Certainly could get into trouble if the man who created the horn and radio sounds saw this.

And you don't have all the add-ons. Creators Forum has lots of ones you don't. So does the "ships Lights" forum.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2008, 21:01:51 by TerryRussell »

bbydino05

• Forum member
« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2008, 00:31:52 »

Certainly could get into trouble if the man who created the horn and radio sounds saw this.

And you don't have all the add-ons. Creators Forum has lots of ones you don't. So does the "ships Lights" forum.
sorry but i already found out u cant use the old horn and i should have closed this topic
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines