Hello Guest May 16, 2024, 22:04:31 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: game controllers and stuff  (Read 15650 times)

Ballast

• Global Moderator
Re: game controllers and stuff
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2009, 19:19:01 »

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST READ THAT THR SHIP DRIVER IS NOT COMING OUT UNTIL WINTER OF 2010. WHAT IN GODS NAME IS SO DIFFICULT TO MAKE  SINCE YOU HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS FOR TWO YEARS.YOU MUST HAVE A VERY SMALL COMPANY TO TAKE THIS LONG TO PRODUCE THIS DRIVER SINCE YOU HAVE THE RAILDRIVER THAT LOOKS LIKE A TWIN TO THE SHIP, LESS A WHEEL INSTEAD OF A THROTLE. I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU WILL EVER PRODUCE THIS SHIP DRIVER. SORRY TO HEAR THIS BAD NEWS. I HAVE THE RAILDRIVER AND IT WORKS FINE. WE NOW HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WINTER OF 2010. SAD SAD COMPANY. TOO BAD ANOTHER COMPANY BEAT YOU TO THE PUNCH.

Let me tell you a little secret, the shipdriver you're mentioning in your post isnt coming out in the winter of 2010.... it's been cancelled  ::)

There is a slighty different one out now, you can see it (and order) on the shipsim website.
It's the crew that makes the difference

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2009, 19:39:15 »

I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST READ THAT THR SHIP DRIVER IS NOT COMING OUT UNTIL WINTER OF 2010. WHAT IN GODS NAME IS SO DIFFICULT TO MAKE  SINCE YOU HAVE TALKED ABOUT THIS FOR TWO YEARS.YOU MUST HAVE A VERY SMALL COMPANY TO TAKE THIS LONG TO PRODUCE THIS DRIVER SINCE YOU HAVE THE RAILDRIVER THAT LOOKS LIKE A TWIN TO THE SHIP, LESS A WHEEL INSTEAD OF A THROTLE. I REALLY DON'T THINK YOU WILL EVER PRODUCE THIS SHIP DRIVER. SORRY TO HEAR THIS BAD NEWS. I HAVE THE RAILDRIVER AND IT WORKS FINE. WE NOW HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WINTER OF 2010. SAD SAD COMPANY. TOO BAD ANOTHER COMPANY BEAT YOU TO THE PUNCH.

Which is even more sad to see when someone pops in to the hopelessly dead topic & shouts like in the Zoo.
keep it gnarly

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2009, 19:38:25 »

You can shout in the Zoo..?   :)

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2009, 19:42:28 »

You can shout in the Zoo..?   :)

Just a phrase here...     Something like: "You're not an ape in the zoo, to shout like that!"  ;D
keep it gnarly

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2009, 19:46:56 »

Aah..I was afraid to scare those furry things there.. ;)

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #55 on: November 25, 2009, 19:53:04 »

Aah..I was afraid to scare those furry things there.. ;)

;D
keep it gnarly
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines