Hello Guest May 17, 2024, 17:29:25 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I DONT NEED HELP ANYMORE!  (Read 6064 times)

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
Re: I NEED HELP!
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2009, 11:32:43 »

Yes, we love you very much RMSGB :lol:

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2009, 11:41:06 »

Hi RMSGB.

My advice is to walk away and not lower yourself to the level of this bunch of childish thugs. Absolutely childish beyond belief!

I'm not a football supporter in any way. This just goes to convince me that I am 100% correct to look down at the ignoramouses on that forum.  :angel:

Stay here, in the company of real people. By comparison, here there are men and women who have risked their lives for years in the heaviest weather that the seas can throw at them. They've suffered sub-zero temperatures in incredible storms. Some of us have been manning the lifeboats in 50 foot waves in January in the pitch darkness at 2 in the morning, saving the lives of other decent humans.

Then there is a forum where a few spoilt brat childish people misbehave. Probably the most dangerous thing they've ever done is watch a football match on the TV. Or perhaps crossed the road on the way to a match. The only way they can feel superior is to put someone else down. Pathetic...

Does that put things in perspective? Hope so.  :thumbs:

You know what, I will do exactly that, thanks Terry, your 100% right.
DiamondEagleDB09rms On youtube! Now with New Playlist!
<br />Thanks to TJK for this awesome Sig!

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2009, 11:47:57 »

Nice Speech Terry :thumbs: correct indeed....One of my relatives was unfortunately lost at sea, on a trawler, thats how dangerous it is :'(

And I sometimes wonder why I do it either, even though myself its only for pleasure, still very dangerous, especially when that cold fog comes down quickly on you...thats very eery indeed.....when it does happen. I want to go to sea when I'm old enough, go to the Nautical College here, and be at sea for pretty much the rest of my life, Thats the only thing I want out of my life, is to go to sea, as a career, and I'm determined to do so.

Stay here with us RMSGB ;D :lol:

Jack.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 11:50:13 by IRI5HJ4CK »
Kind Regards,
Jack.

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2009, 12:03:07 »

Just put in my leaving notice on that forum, This is what I put:

Right, I will take my leave.

This forum was fun, but then I realised that actually this forum is pafetic. admins who cant administrate and cant keep control, and then one who is a bully. he knows who he is, scum. absolute ***** scum. I have realised that you people are pathetic, all of you. Childish, spoilt brats, misbehaving ogars. And I for one feel ashamed to lower myself to your level. BY far not all of you are like that, but some of you are, and I dont have time for people like that.

I know that sounds poncey. But I will not lower myself any more to your pitiful level. Instead, I will leave, and talk to some proper people, ipswich people. Ipswich people are good people, not perfect, but not like some of you on this forum. you know who you are.

You can continue like animals way after I've gone, I dont care, Some of you are just ***. I made some friends in my time here, but for the whole I found most of you to be unbearable people. Some who I thought to be friends turned out to be nothing but betraying thugs.

I know you wont miss me, thats pretty obvious. So I will go. Good luck to all Ipswich fans on here, with whom I havnt had a problem with. Good luck to the good proper people, they know who you are.

Im leaving, delete my account and pretend I never existed. My morales have been severly tested. I have had enough, this forum is not the right place for proper people like myself and fellow Ipswich fans.

Thanks to all the proper people on this forum, and thanks to forver gold for making me see what this forum is really about.(*****)

Goulding: review your forum mate, make it a better place, and I may return

And so I will lower myself to your level for one last time: (had a smiley of a guy with middle finger at this point)

Good ridence. 

And now my username on there is lord Ian of Norwich, they really the most immature disgusting people I ever had the misfortune to meet. By the way, I never planned on leaving this forum, Ill always be here, I was juggling 2 forums without a problem for a while. but now I realise that there is onyl one forum where people are truly great. and thats here.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 12:18:25 by TerryRussell »

saltydog

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2009, 12:06:04 »

That's telling em..,(though a bit crude) .. ;D
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 12:08:11 by saltydog »

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2009, 12:06:54 »

You may want to take out some of those words RMSGB, at least on your post above on this forum, just for your own safe keeping on the forum :) :thumbs:

Jack
p.s. but nice speech, I like it ;D :lol:
Kind Regards,
Jack.

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2009, 12:09:29 »

yeah I just noticed that sorry about that. edited now. I think thats 1-1 with them. ha.

Captain Darling

• Forum member
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2009, 12:10:21 »

That admin is pathetic and isn't worthy of his Administrator position.
Just see what he's changed your name and avatar to.. :-\

...and his avatar..
Regards,
James

TerryRussell

Re: I DONT NEED HELP ANYMORE!
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2009, 12:19:06 »

Hi RMSGB.

If that's "walking away", I'd hate to see it when you wade in....  :evil:

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2009, 12:23:06 »

Luckily for you Terry you will never have to see it! I think it was a case of put them in their position, then walk away! and then slam the door. I dont need them pathetic people anymore....

So In my time Ive experienced the worst admin:Forver Gold, and the best: Terry Russel and Mad Fred (equal best). So alls not too bad.

Apparently Im an early contender for sulk of the year award, and apparently I overeacted. i could see the funny side at first, but then it got ridiculous. james Im nto sure its the best forum to go to, but be it on your own head.

EDIT: James, I dunno what you mean about the avatar, 'lord Ian of Norwich' doesnt have one any more.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 12:25:26 by RMSGreatBritain »

Captain Darling

• Forum member
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2009, 13:10:28 »

james Im nto sure its the best forum to go to, but be it on your own head.

EDIT: James, I dunno what you mean about the avatar, 'lord Ian of Norwich' doesnt have one any more.
I only registered to see what the place is like, not very good first impressions I must say..
Well it did when I looked.. Anyways..
Regards,
James

Gloat

• Forum member
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2009, 13:15:58 »

Why not copy and paste this in a post there?

Hello.

I am Ian... No I am not. So please stop calling me that. I can see the funny side of this joke, but you have gone a bit too far. Please call me >what you want to be called<.
I want to make a complaint on this forum. Neither the administrators or moderators are doing their jobs here. I am absolutly disgusted at the administrator for changing my name when I didn't want it, and went as far as changing my name to a non-supported team. Furthermore, I am appalled at the fact that the administrators do not change my name back, and instead, change my signature and avatar. This is absolutely appaling. This is a poorly run forum. And if the childish administrators want any advice from a decent member, it'll be "Leave your members alone, and grow up!"

This is a disgusting place to be, so I am leaving, but I hope the administrators will use that advice and make this forum a better place.

For future reference, My name is >Your name< and I support Ipswich, My username, what ever the admins say, is Ipswichian. The sigs and avatars I have are the work of Forever Gold, the 10 year old administrator who knows when a joke starts, and doesn't know when it ends.

Goodbye, forum.

Come and join us at the ship sim wiki! www.shipsimulator.wikia.com
Head Aministrator at Ship Simulator wiki.

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2009, 14:15:08 »

Too late Gloat already left! ;D And Im not going back

Gloat

• Forum member
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2009, 16:13:32 »

Goooooooooood!

Stay here and never leave. I looked on that forum and discovered that the people are worse then me. And I am the Forum Blob!

RMSGreatBritain

• Forum member
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2009, 16:35:10 »

I was never going to leave here Gloat. i will never leave here. Only when I go mental Will I leave here. I was a member of this forum and the football forum at the same time, nothing wrong with that. ;) Besides, This is the greatest forum in the world. The community is brilliant. what more could we want?

Gloat

• Forum member
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2009, 16:54:13 »

A new Forum Blob?

TerryRussell

« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2009, 17:16:35 »

I suppose he could be Glob. Hmm...  :evil:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 17:20:36 by TerryRussell »

TerryRussell

« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2009, 17:20:53 »

But seriously, I know we all rib each other (make jokes about each other if you don't understand what "rib each other" means), but it's not usually done with nastiness. It's like family squabbles at Christmas or Thanksgiving. People shout and scream and chuck food at each other because they feel secure enough to do it.

Mum or Dad or Grandad or Grandma may lean over and clip your ears to keep you in lne, but it's all done as family. Hopefully that's how people understand it here.

PS Fred will have to be either Dad or Grandma. I've baggsied "Grandad" already.

TerryRussell

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2009, 17:30:41 »

You need to read the entire thread to understand my "family" oriented comment.

TerryRussell

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2009, 19:57:57 »

OK, off you go, then.

Ncena1

• Forum member
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2009, 20:15:57 »

You have done the right decission by leaving the football forum RMSGB, u know that im a fan of football too, but i'll give you a tip, never join any football forums! most of them are drunk idiots! :police:

:angel:

Gloat

• Forum member
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2009, 23:21:51 »

Terry. I really dont mind people calling be Bloat or Blob or whatever.

Here is Bloats way of having a good argument:

WARINING: THIS ACTUALLY WORKS:

Always use the words "Appalled" & "Disgusted" in an complaint, but never use the word "flabbergasted"

The words Appalled and Disgusted are strong words. They actually mean something. If someone is complaining at me, and they say "I am Disgusted, Gloat" It makes my heart chill! (So lets all call Gloat disgusting.)

The Word Flabbergasted is an unusual one, meaning the same thing as appalled, but its pronounciation makes it sound like a joke - so dont use it.

As I said before, this does actually work. It means something to the reciver. So if you are complaining to a mad 10 year old administrator, saying "I am appalled at the way you use your administrative powers." Or "I am disgusted at you for acting so childish - even at your rank" Just might mean something to the admin.

So guys, use the words Disgusted and Appalled, but don't use Flabbergasted.

TerryRussell

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2009, 23:26:35 »

Terry. I really dont mind people calling be Bloat or Blob or whatever.

Always use the words "Appalled" & "Disgusted" in an complaint, but never use the word "flabbergasted"

So guys, use the words Disgusted and Appalled, but don't use Flabbergasted.

Well, I suppose you don't want to let people know how flabby your gast actually is.  ;D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines