Hello Guest May 19, 2024, 11:42:14 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: cheats  (Read 6937 times)

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
Re: cheats
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2009, 19:34:23 »

Ugh!   Who the ferry disturbed me from my dinner?!

lol

Marty said you might know more...

We want answers  ;D

Wave Music

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2009, 19:43:29 »

Yes, that's right.  We know more than the overwhelming majority of members here.  But I'd rather not spoil your fun. 
As we're saying: "Waiting for party - is better than the party itself".  ;)
keep it gnarly

matt5674

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2009, 20:21:22 »

I found some more cheats than the fly, sink, and duck. I found wires (makes the water into wireframes on/off), ocean (makes the water vanish on/off), not megamindy but megamin (make Arie Visser and Pioneer splash red). and the cheats found by others, s a r r (puts s.a.r.r. on RJ4s top deck), barrels (puts the Red Jets barrels on fire). And I did something funny with the fly code and Vermaas in MP in Marseille, I entered the fly code many times I went so high where I couldn't see the environment and I came to earth hitting a Sherpa and ws flying south than north than crashed southward facing west with bow lower than stern upside down. I released the anchors and there, I never moved again :lol: :lol: :lol:

mvsmith

« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2009, 23:57:35 »

Yes, that's right.  We know more than the overwhelming majority of members here.  But I'd rather not spoil your fun. 
As we're saying: "Waiting for party - is better than the party itself".  ;)

Careful WM, We are not supposed to announce that what was SS2010, and was renamed “Extremes” is now code-name Godot.

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2009, 23:58:18 »

Careful WM, We are not supposed to announce that what was SS2010, and was renamed “Extremes” is now code-name Godot.

lol

Godot...

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2009, 08:29:54 »

There is a gentleman who live in Canterbury who works for a contractor for PO Dover, who stock the onboard shops for the ferries.

He told me a new product that is going to be stocked from next year... You can't keep any secrets on planet earth you know. :-X

Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

The Ferry Man

• Forum member
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2009, 10:45:48 »

There is a gentleman who live in Canterbury who works for a contractor for PO Dover, who stock the onboard shops for the ferries.

He told me a new product that is going to be stocked from next year... You can't keep any secrets on planet earth you know. :-X

How do you know this product is SSE?

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2009, 18:44:07 »

How do you know this product is SSE?

OK. It MIGHT have been white chocolate king size toblerone. I'm off now to www.forum.chocolate.com to tell them about the release of SSE in Cadbury World.  :doh:

Well, I may be wrong of course- but how many times has vstep refuted my claims thus far? How many?
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

white runner

• Forum member
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2010, 06:56:07 »

sorry, I hate to bring the back into the front of the forums for non-importance but, when you enter cheats, do you enter them like you where just sitting there, if cheats are on? and also when in single player do you type the cheat before or when your in the game to do the cheat? also do I enter the - when I type a cheat like blow up player (name), do I have to include the -? again sorry for bringing this back up, but I am just so interested.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 07:59:27 by white runner »

madmex

• Forum member
« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2010, 08:27:00 »

Thanks for bringing back alive this Topic  white runner  :2thumbs:

I thought cheat's were for kids,  for people who don't like to lose a game. :doh:

white runner

• Forum member
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2010, 17:00:43 »

its not a matter of winning or losing... you can't win or lose in this game. and I am not a child

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2010, 18:00:47 »

after my first go at mp, it was sunk by some yob in a speedboat hitting me (not on purpose I don't think). I tried all these cheats to stop me sinking, but none of them worked. Ideas?

white runner

• Forum member
« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2010, 21:51:54 »

well so far I know how to use these. duck, sink, fly(but you have yo type it very very fast),ocean, and look up. so far these I know how to do. but some others are not working like. barrels(RJ4),sarr(RJ4), and others but I don't want to type them all. and I don't think you put spaces either, cause I typed look up with a space and it didn't work. but when I typed it with no spaces it worked. so yea, still trying to figure everything out.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines