Hello Guest May 16, 2024, 20:45:33 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sea Shepherds in Barcelona  (Read 3626 times)

Lanedre

• Forum member
Re: Sea Shepherds in Barcelona
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2010, 23:50:03 »

Awesome Pictures, Picture one of the Sea Shepherd with the -Sunk- thing i hate, " oh we're going to post what ships we have sumk on our boat!!!"   :-\
They didn't actually sunk all these ships,only one of the Norwegian ships sunk but that had nothing to do with Sea Shepherd it had an accident while docked and the ship was emptied and towed to sea and sunk by the police and harbour authorities.
The two other Norwegian ships were sabotaged by Sea Shepherd but were saved before they sunk and they are still in service, but some good news for Sea Shepherd is that at least one of the ships that is still in service is now a private yacht :)

Anyway, looks like you had a nice day there Matthew must have been interesting meeting the crew and get a tour on the ship :thumbs:

Matthew Brown

• Forum member
Re: Sea Shepherds in Barcelona
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2010, 08:36:53 »

Hehe, if your really so interested to know.
He cut his leg in the engine room, when he went to go and turn something off  :doh:

And the ships on the side saying sunk, when I was talking to Sebastien he went through every single one and for a fact I know that they did sink.
But never at open sea and only ever in port, the Noweigan ships were scuttled which means they didnt completely sink but were never the less a fairway under the water which still halted the killing of whales. If you see photos only the top bit us showing over the water  :thumbs:

But anyway let's talk about the photos and not the organization in general hey?  :)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines