Hello Guest April 28, 2024, 03:54:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who here also has Virtual Sailor (VS)  (Read 5558 times)

NathanC

Re: Who here also has Virtual Sailor (VS)
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2008, 10:19:36 »

why not ask in the right forum, http://hangsim.com/forums/  for virtual sailor this is become another virtual sailor topic's 
Even it small talks it's not http://hangsim.com/forums/ ore  virtual sailor forum
it's plenty of virtual sailor treads  here, use the search function
TJK/CB

Could you be any ruder? Mad_Fred himself posted in this topic and said nothing against it. I don't see you posting in topics about FSX telling them to ask in another forum and "use the search function".

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2008, 10:24:31 »

Could you be any ruder? Mad_Fred himself posted in this topic and said nothing against it. I don't see you posting in topics about FSX telling them to ask in another forum and "use the search function".

Not meaning to be rude or attack somebody, i joust sad my meaning, it not necessary to start 100's of topics of VS my meaning, sorry if you not like my meaning and FSX is not a competition to ship sim, thats airplanes. i used  the search function and found 7 pages of vs i think it enough
http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php?action=search2;params=YWR2YW5jZWR8J3wwfCJ8YnJkfCd8MSwyNyw1NywyOSwyOCwzNSwyLDMsNTIsNCwzMywzNCw1LDcsOCwxMSwxMiwzMCwzMSwyNCwyNSwyNiw2LDE2LDE4LDE5LDMyLDE3LDIxLDIwLDM2LDQwLDQxLDM5LDM3LDM4LDQyLDQzLDQ0LDQ1LDQ2LDQ3fCJ8c2hvd19jb21wbGV0ZXwnfHwifHN1YmplY3Rfb25seXwnfHwifHNvcnR8J3xyZWxldmFuY2V8Inxzb3J0X2RpcnwnfGRlc2N8InxzZWFyY2h8J3x2aXJ0dWFsIHNhaWxvciA=;start=0
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 10:36:17 by Capt.Bluebeard »

Captain Best

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2008, 10:43:20 »

Would you guys like to meet up one day, in VS?

For the people that have it obviously :)
i will meet. just PM me.

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2008, 12:07:33 »

why not ask in the right forum, http://hangsim.com/forums/  for virtual sailor this is become another virtual sailor topic's 
Even it small talks it's not http://hangsim.com/forums/ ore  virtual sailor forum
it's plenty of virtual sailor treads  here, use the search function

This forum are for Ship Simulator 2006 and 2008 only even smalltalk that's my meaning
TJK/CB

Tore,

I asked here because i wanted to know if any of my friends HERE had Virtual Sailor, and actually, small talk is for anything, that is its purpose. If there was something wrong with this topic it would be locked by now, i don't see any harm in asking my question :-\

And, what is the point in using the search function? this question hasn't been asked before, i am asking a specific question, not just about Virtual Sailor in general, say if i asked in a Virtual Sailor topic on pictures, and said "Who here has Virtual Sailor too?" that would be going off topic. So i think in my personal opinion, there is nothing wrong with having this topic here.

I'm not here to start an argument, i'm just asking a question, maybe its best if i just leave this forum :-\ :'(

Jack.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 12:10:56 by IRI5HJ4CK »
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2008, 13:10:54 »

HI Jack
no problems with the first part of this topics, but it going on to a vs topics as rest of they other, I'm not attack you ore anyone else I'm just sad watt i meant, and i haw my meaning of something i haw allowed to say so, your all cant say I'm rude or bad because i haw a meaning so fare i haw been polite and will continue with that, i haw joust sad watt i meant without attack somebody and if you and Nathan feel that, that's your problem, but I'm sorry if i hurt your two, not meaning
If there was something wrong with this topic it would be locked by now, i don't see any harm in asking my question
I haw not sad it was some wrong in the topic, i sad my meaning
You cod made a pool on this and see how many sad yes or now, then you had it.
if you see i haw answered you in the beginning of the topics, but it was the last part i talk about when asking for a inviting to vs mp that are not propitiate on this forum that i mean and sorry if i don't mean the same as your , That's life wee are all different and we live in the same world and haw different meaning and culture
But the important is to can handle people with oder meanings and your self without take it as a personally attack
maybe its best if i just leave this forum
for i not haw the same meaning as you ??? :o, :(

« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 22:07:34 by Capt.Bluebeard »

TerryRussell

« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2008, 13:35:23 »

Good afternoon gentlemen.

Tore and Jack, I know you both well enough to understand that you are both perfectly nice people. Please do me the honour of believing what I tell you about you about each other. I think that there has been a misunderstanding between some of you, that's all.

There is really no need for any bad feelings here. I don't see that anything had been said that was an attack or was rude, by anyone.

So, deep breaths, count to ten and think happy thoughts. Now shake hands and be friends, eh?

Please take this as a stern look followed by a paternal smile.

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2008, 13:50:51 »

Totally agree Terry, i just sad me meaning and didn't attack nobody, my meaning are the now one some will get from me, they are mine and I'm not angry of nobody
but i meant this is a attack
maybe its best if i just leave this forum
but it rend of me like rain drops  ;) so no need to count to teen but if you will i can count to 1000 ;D :P
Tore
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 13:52:47 by Capt.Bluebeard »

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2008, 14:05:46 »

Alright, i'm willing to put this behind us, Tore?

I'm Sorry on my part.

Jack.
Kind Regards,
Jack.

Capt.Bluebeard

« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2008, 14:15:29 »

Alright, i'm willing to put this behind us, Tore?

I'm Sorry on my part.

Jack.

Accepted Jack,
sorry to say,  I will not say I am sorry for haw a meaning different as yours.
Tore
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines