Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 16:29:30 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

What ship  should I do a

Electrical cruise ship
Big factory trawler

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: My next Gmax project  (Read 8435 times)

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
Re: My next Gmax project
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2008, 23:36:10 »

I found the tutorials

and the "getting started"section explained

thanks, guys ;)

Kapn Jonah

• Forum member
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2008, 02:40:42 »

:) excuse me, but i just tried doing all of that stuff to get tutorials, but i didn't get any, can somebody please help me out?
Regards,
Jonah

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2008, 04:28:21 »

You need to dig through your computer to find them

And the files that go with the tutorials must be downloaded

Now for a problem I have: I am trying to make a logo 3D, but there is a line that is causing trouble in the perspective view point, but I can't delete it because it doesn't show up in any other view point!

You can see what I mean by looking in the Front vs Perspective view points in the attached file. How do I delete that line?

Kapn Jonah

• Forum member
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2008, 20:45:14 »

well, i guess you can't do much about it. if it does'nt show up in any other view, it probably won't effect you very much, so all i have to suggest is to forget about it and continue with your logo. when it is finished, please post it i would like to see it!
Regards,
Jonah

JHB

• Forum member
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2008, 21:23:23 »

You need to dig through your computer to find them

And the files that go with the tutorials must be downloaded

Now for a problem I have: I am trying to make a logo 3D, but there is a line that is causing trouble in the perspective view point, but I can't delete it because it doesn't show up in any other view point!

You can see what I mean by looking in the Front vs Perspective view points in the attached file. How do I delete that line?

You got Redo and Undo functions. Go back a few steps or load a previously saved copy. I recommend to make several copies because Gmax have maybe only 10 undo/redo possibilities. So its better to make "Save1, save2, save3...save8" and you can go back without re-starting the whole project. :)

I'm not sure what is not welded correctly since the image is too small for me...

RMS Gigantic

• Forum member
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2008, 23:12:11 »

well, i guess you can't do much about it. if it does'nt show up in any other view, it probably won't effect you very much, so all i have to suggest is to forget about it and continue with your logo. when it is finished, please post it i would like to see it!
It WILL make a difference because I hope to take screen shots, crop them out, and use them as frames for an animated GIF, meaning any imperfections in the Perspective view port will show up in the finished project.

As for what logo I am trying to make, I am trying to make the logo for this series of YouTube videos called WTF Pokémon. The first episode is here:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=zhFsIkzs-jo
The series is from the Smash Boards (the world's largest and most well known forums for the Super Smash Bros. series of Nintendo video games) into a 3D spinning logo.

Also, I have it saved from before the problem arized, BUT THERE IS NO WAY TO GET RID OF IT!

Sorry for the caps lock, but I'm in a bit of a panic right now. I saved it once then came back to it and was greeted by this problem.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 23:19:09 by RMS Gigantic »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines