Hello Guest April 24, 2024, 17:30:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Off-Topic, Topic! What could be better!  (Read 15681 times)

TerryRussell

Re: DJM is the best, fred is close in #2
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2008, 07:50:10 »

You should rename this topic "the off-topic topic".

It's gone from

"We love DJM & Fred" through to a brief
"Talk about Marmite", then onto
"Let's Stick Electrodes into DJM", on to
"Nuts I have Enjoyed" and then discussions about
"The US Eucational System".

;D

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2008, 07:56:37 »

"The US Eucational System".

That gave me a laugh.

Like the new name terry?

IRI5HJ4CK

• Forum member
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2008, 07:56:50 »

Apparently "Assualt"

I was TAing and this group was talking in the middle of the QUITE room and I told them to get back to work and the girl was having some issues with being seperated with her "friends" so they left but she refused and then grabbed my waist, I hit her arm away because she was like squeezing with all her might. Then my friend Chris went and got the teacher and she just saw me hitting her arm away and they suspended me without an end date.  ::) So we are going to court now over my civil rights of an education.  ::)

So after having two awards on my wall for being the best technical person in the school that does all the troubleshooting and fixing they suspend me.

The only reason I even liked that school was because when they had assemblies (like once a week) I got to skip the whole day with seting up, and I even got a nice little badge so I could be anywhere anytime with no reason, and those days I also had a key to the whole school.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LL6UHXv-u88

One of the assemblies I helped with.

I also worked with some kids from the African Country of Uganda we had a fundraiser to get them school supplies. They are very nice kids and once they get out of their country are very fun. I thinked I played with them more that day then I actually did anything for their assembly.

For some reason the other dude that just so happened to have a USB stick with Linux Knoppix on it and gave it to me, seemed to like to use the Windows XP boot song for most of the assemblies when everyone is entering.

I would have to say my favorite "assembly" would have to be the talent show. So much could go wrong (and it did when our old CD player messed up) and everything is different and since I was running lights it was fun! Of course I couldn't have done it without our principle that gave me the key to everything I needed and trusted me...

God, Yesterday someone in our school put a girl in a headlock and they got suspended for 1 day, not 2 months :D
Kind Regards,
Jack.

TerryRussell

« Reply #103 on: June 13, 2008, 07:59:36 »

That gave me a laugh.

Like the new name terry?

Yeah, nice image. What font are you using?

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2008, 08:00:30 »

Yeah, nice image. What font are you using?
I was talking about the topic's name. I did my sig on some "Signature" generator. Cause I was too lazy.  :P

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Last Edit: June 13, 2008, 20:11:28 by Agent|Austin »

Ship Sim

Re: The Off-Topic, Topic! What could be better!
« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2008, 17:21:22 »

Good god thats a aful lot of people to fit in a sixteen foot boat.  :o An is there something rong with your image server because my sig is a X. ;)

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2008, 17:24:29 »

Someone needed to play shipsim before boating.  :P

One dead, two missing...  A little more respect might be in order here, please.  :-\

TerryRussell

« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2008, 17:34:20 »

Hi Agent|Austin.

The death of people is certainly not an appropriate source of humour. Try to imagine how you personally would feel if someone you care about was to die in such a way, and then find out that someone was making a joke out of it.

Do you think you might want to delete your post, so that I can delete this one?  :'(  :'(

[edit] Sorry Fred. I spent a few minutes typing this reply and must have crossed your post.

Agent|Austin

• Forum member
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2008, 20:08:02 »

Good god thats a aful lot of people to fit in a sixteen foot boat.  :o An is there something rong with your image server because my sig is a X. ;)

Just change the unitedserverhosting.net part to bot-irc.com

I had all my sigs on a backup server just in case mine went down.  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines