Hello Guest June 01, 2024, 05:47:31 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Picture from other games you play. or Ships Sim  (Read 26893 times)

Jackobaker53

• Forum member
Re: Picture from other games you play. or Ships Sim
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2008, 14:12:03 »

These are picsa of my current favourite, GRID (pictures are bad cos they on tv screen and i took pics with webcam LOL.

1.My favourite car looks wise, the bmw thingy :D, with my special branding colours
2. My most powerful car, the aston martin thingy on a test drive, used replay for the pic
3. My final pic of that test drive :D, my aston martins damaged steering turned me into a tire wall hehe
Gypsies call themselves travellers,but most of their caravans dont have wheels

NathanC

« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2008, 15:22:08 »

Another Aston DBR9 to the scrap :(

That looks a good game, how is it?

Denis

• Global Moderator
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2008, 15:45:53 »

a few screenshots from Flight Simulator 2004, with the excellent 767 Level-D addon Pack :

JHB

• Forum member
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2008, 16:46:41 »

More Crysis...some snapshots

More..

Now I'm ready for the alien part (again...) those I'm playing the game with 2x Anti Aliasing which just makes the graphics even better ;D There are also plenty of great player maps at http://www.crymod.com/portal.php :)

Captain Best

• Forum member
« Reply #79 on: July 17, 2008, 17:09:32 »

HAHA. you always need to take picture of girls ;D Typical you :D

Jackobaker53

• Forum member
« Reply #81 on: July 17, 2008, 20:09:10 »

Another Aston DBR9 to the scrap :(

That looks a good game, how is it?

GRID is a great racing game, excellent damage as you can see :D. Its the road racing version of colin mcrae dirt really. made by same people, seems to have the same looks of graphics, but its certainly a must have if you like racing

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #82 on: July 17, 2008, 21:45:00 »

DJM you said you play company of heroes, i play it loads too :), but a tradgedy has happened, my pc is dying! I thought id uninstall all my games (including company of heroes) to see if i could start fresh, but no use so back to normal  ;D..... but........ i put in company of heroes to install and nothing happened! MY PC's CD DRIVE IS BROKEN :O. so until i can convince my parents to let my buy a new pc, no ship si, no company of heroes, and nothing else! my pc has already broken 4 games anyway :D:
fsx deluxe
fsx standard (tried to get a new fsx to replace deluxe but the problem passed to this one!)
enemy terrirory quake wars
themovies
empire earth 2

and what do you know,these are my 4 favourite games  :-\

I play xbox live on 360 a lot though....too much  ;D

:o :o :o :o

Not good :(

That's the only disadvantage with CD/DVD games, much better to download them really, but there can be problems with those games too sometimes ::)

PC's can be fun eh :P ;)

By the way, can someone tell me how to just make the pictures show up so I don't have to support the URL address.

Use the BB Code, like this:

Code: [Select]
[img]LINK[/img]
Where LINK is the URL of your image ;)

Carl.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Jackobaker53

• Forum member
« Reply #83 on: July 17, 2008, 23:23:01 »

PC's CAN be fun, but mine can cause suicides  ;D. I really wanna download stuff BUT despite all reassurances my parents still wont let me purchase downloads online  :-\, So i get the free ones instead LOL. Ive told my dad whats wrong though and he gonna try get it fixed WOO, basically if it cant be fixed ill look sad and he'll take me to get a new one hehe. Im surprised i havent seen you on company of heroes DJM, i was on multiplayer a lot.

Im in the process of persuasion to repair or replace my pc, and cant play disc games, and cant PURCHASE downloads, so please anyone who can recommend some free bad download games would be appreciated  :D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 23:54:13 by Jackobaker53 »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines