Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 07:30:54 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: German translation  (Read 4960 times)

NiElS

• Forum member
German translation
« on: May 30, 2009, 08:47:44 »

Hi people,

I was wondering if anyone could translate a english text into german?
It is for a school test, and i need to get a 1 or 2 for this text (german numbers) to succeed this years class.
So i have written a text in english, and i need it to have it translated into german.
If anyone is willing to do this for me, it is much appreciated!

Please give me your e-mail adres so i can contact you privately, or a personal message would be fine as well.

thank you so much
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 17:10:58 by TerryRussell »
If it sinks, you need to fix it ;)

TJK

Re: German translation
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 08:57:28 »

Hi people,

I was wondering if anyone could translate a english text into german?
It is for a school test, and i need to get a 1 or 2 for this text (german numbers) to succeed this years class.
So i have written a text in english, and i need it to have it translated into german.
If anyone is willing to do this for me, it is much appreciated!

Please give me your e-mail adres so i can contact you privately, or a personal message would be fine as well.

thank you so much

Is that not chitin do :thumbdown:, that's was wee call it in my days, take a word translation book and find out of it your self, and maybe you learn somethings to :evil:  but try google translation if you want to chit
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 17:11:08 by TerryRussell »

NiElS

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 17:21:53 »

I see that my topic is open again.
And i don't thank TerryRussel for that, although he is the one that opened it again.
I'm very indignant what happened here.

But i'd like to clear things up:

I respect all replies on this topic, but i would like to receive someone who thinks he can help me.

It's not the text that i get a score for, it is the way i pronounce the words.
Even if i would have asked such favor, then still it is not offending to anyone and i think i'm free to ask this.

So please, is there someone who is able to translate a english written text into german for my german test upcoming Tuesday? :)

I don't need opinions, i just respect the favor.
Contact me in private.

Thank you very much  :thumbs:

TerryRussell

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 17:32:47 »

Niels,

Even if i would have asked such favor, then still it is not offending to anyone and i think i'm free to ask this.

No, you are not entitled to do any such thing. Any requests to help cheat or engage in other illegal acts will be treated very seriously. Requests for cheating DO offend a lot of people here.

Your post asks for help in what looks to be cheating. Several other people had the same opinion, which was fed back to me. It was difficult to interpret your request any other way, to be frank.

Fred has now spoken to me and explained that you have told him that what you actually wanted was very different to what you had posted. He said that what you actually need is some help to translate a text so that it can be read back as part of an oral test. I have therefore restored the topic based on his assurances. I trust that explanation you gave to Fred is correct.

It's a pity that you couldn't take the time to explain what you wanted, more clearly. That would have helped avoid misunderstanding.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 17:36:52 by TerryRussell »

NiElS

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 18:09:15 »

You're right about that one.
I can understand that, but i stick to what i've said before.
Sorry  :-[

You are not my teacher. Let him decide what is cheating and what is not, so don't shut me up ever again please  ;)

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 18:10:56 by NiElS »

TJK

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 18:17:26 »

HI  NiElS
I'm sorry if i took wrong, but i mean you shod be nicer to us Terry and me, we are only peoples and can take wrong decision, so don't shot on us
Terry find out of it cos he heard on Fred and i  heard it  on Terry so please be polite
TJK

NiElS

• Forum member
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 18:24:46 »

What the hell are you talking about, i did not even said anything to you  ;)
By the way, thanks for telling me what to do. I feel much better now.  ::)

Oh yeah, i did send Terry a private message. Earlier than Fred.

Nathan|C

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 18:33:17 »

I don't like you attitude towards well respected members like Tore and Terry to be honest  :-\

If anything it is your fault for not making it clear what you actually meant  :thumbdown:

TJK

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 18:33:47 »

Yes terry and wee are only two old guys in a rocking shear and do know nothing :sleepy:  ops time for a nap, it's late for us the nurse  say :evil:
i saw you had removed you post terry  :thumbs:
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 18:35:31 by TJK »

TJK

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2009, 18:40:21 »

What the hell are you talking about, i did not even said anything to you  ;)
By the way, thanks for telling me what to do. I feel much better now.  ::)

Oh yeah, i did send Terry a private message. Earlier than Fred.

If you attach my friends on the forum, then you attach me to :evil:

pepe

• Forum member
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2009, 20:10:07 »

Hi,
it`s a little bit strange to see that 3 Persons have a dispute in English in the german forum and no Germans say anything.

I don`t understand what´s the help for pronounce, when we translate and write an english text in german. There is no help to pronounce. I think you need a mp.3 or something?

hat ihm schon einer geholfen? wo war das Problem, dass sich manche so aufgeregt haben?

gruß Pepe 
NB Acer 5943 G
Intel core I7 720QM
8 GB DDR3
ATI Mobility HD5850 1024MB
Win7 64

joni15

• Forum member
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2009, 09:06:14 »

Hallo - ich schreibe mal auf Deutsch ;) - soweitz ich das durchschaut habe, regen sie sich auf, dass das ja eigentlich Schummeln ist, da er darauf eine Note bekommt....

Gruß Jonas

firestar12

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2009, 11:48:00 »

I don't think that attacking other members is going to help you get your answers to be honest, and you should never attack Terry and Tore. They have been here, for like, ever! They know what they are talking about. :thumbdown:

firestar12

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2009, 14:23:43 »

Thank you Diamant, I am to please! ;D

Mad_Fred

• Administrator
  • ✝ In Memoriam
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2009, 14:25:18 »

This still being the German rather than English forum, and the case having been resolved, I will now lock this.

Ich schliesse das hier jetzt ab, weil das hier das Deutsche und nicht das Englische forum ist, und die sache jetzt erledigt ist!

Gruß
Fred
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines