Hello Guest April 29, 2024, 04:48:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can ships sink?  (Read 6564 times)

pmillett22

• Forum member
Re: Can ships sink?
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2007, 01:01:44 »

If the titanic sinks, will we also be able to see it split in two depending on which way it sinks? that would awsome even on the other ships!!!!!

Mr Robville

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2007, 10:45:01 »

i don't think they gonna make a split in titanic, that is too much work, and requires a lot of your processor, and it is not neccesairy in my eyes, but i had one little question, are you able to walk on the stern deck of titanic, because in SS2006 you can't get on the stern because you have to go inside but you can't go inside.

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2007, 10:56:08 »

i don't think they gonna make a split in titanic, that is too much work, and requires a lot of your processor, and it is not neccesairy in my eyes, but i had one little question, are you able to walk on the stern deck of titanic, because in SS2006 you can't get on the stern because you have to go inside but you can't go inside.

The Stern is accessible in Ship Sim 2008, yes.  Ship Simulator development is an on-going process and new areas to explore may be added in the future too.

I am not saying that this will happen, but it's always a possibility :D

Regards.

DJM.

EDIT: I didn't notice that the Stern was available initially, so I have now edited this post and added a picture ;)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2007, 20:21:01 by [RWP]DJM »
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines