Hello Guest April 26, 2024, 16:46:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ship Simulator 2008 - Release Date  (Read 1489 times)

Lighthouse

• Forum member
Ship Simulator 2008 - Release Date
« on: July 06, 2007, 13:41:00 »

Greetings sailors, I’m Lighthouse

It is my first entry here at the Ship Simulator 2008 forum so firstly, a little about myself. I live in Queensland, Australia and honestly am the biggest fan of Ship Simulator… well you know… I have great fun playing the simulator hours on end.
Anyway since I live in Australia I would like to know the official Australian release date.

I read on this forum that one fellow Australian said that Australia would not get the simulator until late 2007. It would be great if I could get an offical date or even a month that the simulator is expected to arrive in Australia.

I have one last question, mainly for the Aussie members but other members may know and answer, do any of you possible know what stores will sell Ship Simulator 2008?

I apologise if there is already a topic regarding the date but my topic is when and where I can get the product not regarding the lateness of the release.

Bon Voyage,

Lighthouse 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2007, 06:01:32 by Lighthouse »
The lighthouse, added in the 1820s to aid navigation for vessels using the deep water channels. It is still in use today and plays a central role in the navigational system for ships entering coastal Harbours.

Captain Kool

• Forum member
Re: Ship Simulator 2008 - Release Date
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2007, 07:45:00 »

Since no contract deals have been signed by Vstep with an Australian publisher, the official release date is unknown. September is just a goal.

Lighthouse

• Forum member
Re: Ship Simulator 2008 - Release Date
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2007, 08:36:43 »

So let me get this right... Australia may recieve the simulator later than September ???

>:( You have got to be joking... Seriously >:(

That is a real shame, thanks for the response

Bon Voyage,

Lighthouse
The lighthouse, added in the 1820s to aid navigation for vessels using the deep water channels. It is still in use today and plays a central role in the navigational system for ships entering coastal Harbours.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines