Hello Guest March 28, 2024, 20:27:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: SS 08 demo  (Read 36872 times)

Stuart2007

• Forum member
Re: SS 08 demo
« Reply #75 on: June 08, 2007, 23:33:17 »

Considering your avatar, that is quite appropriate!

Stu
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #76 on: June 08, 2007, 23:35:10 »

Ha! Ha!  I guess so ;D
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Captain Davies

• Forum member
« Reply #77 on: July 06, 2007, 18:58:11 »

Now that the game has been released and the boxed versions on their way to the shelves, I think it is high time that a demo was released.  Or at least I would like to know if Vstep intends to release one in the future. 

I have my doubts about my system specs and so I would really like to be able to test and make sure that the game will even play before I buy it.

Gustav

• Forum member
« Reply #78 on: July 06, 2007, 22:04:46 »

I totally aggre! :)
Sincerely Gustav.

"All religions must be accepted, Because every man must come to heaven the way he see fit". Whilhelm 2 "Whilhelm Grobe"

Nescit Occasum

Lighthouse

• Forum member
« Reply #79 on: July 07, 2007, 06:34:59 »

I agree, I'm also concerned that my computer may be lacking the required settings.

Personally, I would like the demo to be in a small area of San Fransico (Possible near the San Fransico Bridge) and in the Arie Visser or the pilot vessel.

Bon Voyage,

Lighthouse
The lighthouse, added in the 1820s to aid navigation for vessels using the deep water channels. It is still in use today and plays a central role in the navigational system for ships entering coastal Harbours.

kanhf0514

• Forum member
« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2007, 11:44:29 »

Hey, the download version has release! Why no demo version?

Captain Kool

• Forum member
« Reply #81 on: July 10, 2007, 07:23:29 »

Because the demo isn't ready yet!

RockingMadDog

• Forum member
« Reply #82 on: July 10, 2007, 10:04:01 »

i hate the fact that no demo is out yet cuz im waiting until the boxed version comes out but that on friday which is 3 days away and i cant afford to buy it from the shops so i have to buy it off the internet but then the time it takes to get posted will make me have to wait even longer. So i really want a demo to be released so i have something to help me wait!!

Captain Kool

• Forum member
« Reply #83 on: July 10, 2007, 12:43:13 »

Patience. Complaining isn't going to make an instant demo release! Aust, US and other nations have to wait until atleast september.

Britannic

• Forum member
« Reply #84 on: July 10, 2007, 16:25:41 »

Now that the game has been released and the boxed versions on their way to the shelves, I think it is high time that a demo was released.  Or at least I would like to know if Vstep intends to release one in the future. 

I have my doubts about my system specs and so I would really like to be able to test and make sure that the game will even play before I buy it.

That is exactly my reason for buying once Iv'e tried the demo also, but i always have the ss06 and vs demos to keep me occupied for a little while!
When Ive finished Media college Ive got many desired jobs, one being; Simulator making!

RockingMadDog

• Forum member
« Reply #85 on: July 10, 2007, 16:42:14 »

Patience. Complaining isn't going to make an instant demo release! Aust, US and other nations have to wait until atleast september.

That is so so unlucky but atleast they wont have to bother downloading the latest patches

ashmo

• Forum member
« Reply #86 on: July 10, 2007, 18:07:47 »

Any demo at all??

UUUUUHHHHHH

• Forum member
« Reply #87 on: July 10, 2007, 18:10:55 »

no. I'd be digesting you right now if there were.
Ich hasse dich.

Captain Kool

• Forum member
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2007, 04:09:24 »

I'll download it though, I'd rather not have to pay 40$ more in Aus + waiting.

Britannic

• Forum member
« Reply #89 on: July 13, 2007, 14:46:09 »

Well, isn't it meant to be august for the demo?
When Ive finished Media college Ive got many desired jobs, one being; Simulator making!

ashmo

• Forum member
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2007, 20:45:06 »

Well Im not buying untill I play the demo.  :-\

Stuart2007

• Forum member
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2007, 22:42:06 »

Well Im not buying untill I play the demo.  :-\

Hi Ashmo,

Is it that you want to check against your computer hardware or just to see if you like it?

If the former, whats the spec- there is detail on the main website and if the latter, have you tried watching the videos? Bottman did some nice ones. I've just installed it myself and I think its really good.

Have you got 06?

Stu
Join the campaign for 'Pride of Bilbao' and SSE (on one disc).... Model by TFM ship builders.

Karbine

• Forum member
« Reply #92 on: July 14, 2007, 00:08:30 »

I think a demo is a MUST. I too had never heard or played the game of SS06 and i downloaded the demo and loved it making me buy the full game.

There is a section on the website for a demo and i hope it will be released soon. Im very eager to see how it plays on my computer and so on.
Regards
Ben
-----------------------
River Thames Waterman and Lighterman
www.riverthames.co.nr
-----------------------

ashmo

• Forum member
« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2007, 01:01:58 »

Hi Ashmo,

Is it that you want to check against your computer hardware or just to see if you like it?

If the former, whats the spec- there is detail on the main website and if the latter, have you tried watching the videos? Bottman did some nice ones. I've just installed it myself and I think its really good.

Have you got 06?

Stu

Nope my  PC is well upto it I just wonted to see what its like first. Yep I got 06 and Addon.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2007, 01:03:30 by ashmo »

gweilo8888

• Forum member
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2007, 22:48:30 »

Count me in as another person who came here on seeing the release email, hoping to download a demo and see if I wanted to spend my money.  No demo, no sale for now... I'll come back by the site at some point to see if that's changed.

wazzzzzzy

• Forum member
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2007, 16:43:53 »

and there it is! the demo version of ship sim! http://www.shipsim.com/demo/index.php ;D ;D ;D
Maybe Ship Simulator is the best game ever created???

Master Captain

• Forum member
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2007, 18:02:21 »

we all know wazzzzzzzzy. KM

mauriciorolim

• Forum member
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2007, 14:16:53 »

How does it that the game doesn't recognise a joystick or a wheel?I have a Logitech Wingman FF Joystick and a Logitech driving force pro wheel and the latest drives,they work absolutely ok with any other game,must i configure every key??? This is a completly no sense,i'm from the time that when a game was released it worked,not selling betas or alphas.Do you complaint about "piracy"?Yes you are asking for it,and you deserve it,must we wait two months for a patch to fix basic problems that SHOULD be solved before you sell the product?I'm very disapointed,thought you were professionals...

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2007, 14:41:40 »

How does it that the game doesn't recognise a joystick or a wheel?I have a Logitech Wingman FF Joystick and a Logitech driving force pro wheel and the latest drives,they work absolutely ok with any other game,must i configure every key??? This is a completly no sense,i'm from the time that when a game was released it worked,not selling betas or alphas.Do you complaint about "piracy"?Yes you are asking for it,and you deserve it,must we wait two months for a patch to fix basic problems that SHOULD be solved before you sell the product?I'm very disapointed,thought you were professionals...

That seems a very negative attitude to take, especially this comment:

Do you complaint about "piracy"?Yes you are asking for it,and you deserve it

If you have a technical issue, please post it in Technical Support after entering your licence key and we will be glad to assist you with any problems you have.

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Captain Davies

• Forum member
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2007, 14:46:54 »

If I recall Battlefield 2 required you to assign your joystick keys.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines