Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 21:47:11 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Register  (Read 2110 times)

Scream2000

• Forum member
Register
« on: December 25, 2007, 12:58:53 »

Hello, have a question... i install Ship Simulator 2006 demo, and i buy the serial, but where i write the serial, there are no buttons like a regstration...
thanks

Shipaddict

• Forum member
Re: Register
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2007, 13:01:29 »

So you have bought the full game yes?

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2007, 13:06:12 »

Hiya Scream2000 and welcome to the forum :)

I'm not sure where you actually bought this 'serial' (licence key), but you cannot buy a licence key to activate the demo.  You have to purchase the FULL game, either by download from www.shipsim.com, or from a Retailer (online or local) :)

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

Scream2000

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2007, 13:09:57 »

Hiya Scream2000 and welcome to the forum :)

I'm not sure where you actually bought this 'serial' (licence key), but you cannot buy a licence key to activate the demo.  You have to purchase the FULL game, either by download from www.shipsim.com, or from a Retailer (online or local) :)

Regards.

DJM.
aha well i can't register the game if not full... i write now to my profile 3 keys...but no function

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 13:13:27 »

aha well i can't register the game if not full... i write now to my profile 3 keys...but no function

You are trying to register your key to your forum profile?  You keep getting an error, yes?
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines