Hello Guest April 27, 2024, 17:08:01 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: This may be a strange request ( a pic in full detail)  (Read 1364 times)

d20

• Forum member
This may be a strange request ( a pic in full detail)
« on: January 10, 2008, 01:56:10 »

As a huge fan of all (propper sims) FSX ship sim etc i love games like this that aim for reality, and I have been a fans of Ship sim since the 2006 release (and the add on) through to the 08 and subsequent download add on. My comp though struggles badly with the latest version (i have an 2.8 p4 HT GF 5600)  so much so in order to play it i have to select the the lowest graphical setting possible with only the player wake selected.

So could anyone who has all the bells and whistles turned up on full please post a pic to show just how good this game can be with the right computer.

thanks

8)

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
Re: This may be a strange request ( a pic in full detail)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2008, 09:27:00 »

Hiya d20 :)

A check of the Media board will reveal some fascinating pictures of the game, at full quality in a lot of cases too ;)

http://www.shipsim.com/ShipSimForum/index.php/board,34.0.html

Regards.

DJM.
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.

d20

• Forum member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 14:02:03 »

Thanks

[RWP]DJM

• Forum member
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 14:04:07 »

You're welcome :)
RNIB - Supporting Blind & Partially Sighted People.

I am no longer a member of the Moderation team, so please send any messages about licence key issues to a currently active member of the team.  Thank you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines